• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"why can't i kiss my boyfriend" ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
From our inbox:

My boyfriend and I were on a public bus the other day and an elderly Mexican man kept staring at us. My boyfriend decided to kiss me and no one really cared except for the older man. He started making noises like he was disgusted. My boyfriend and I got really upset because we had never dealt with anything like this. In the seat next to us was an older lady Mexican as well, the town I live in is mostly Hispanics. She turned and looked at me. She looked mad and I thought she was going to be close minded and was going to start doing what the older man was doing. I was wrong. She got up, walked over to the older man and asked. WHY? Why do you have to be hating on them? Making noises like that? Are they your kids your grand kids.? Do you pay there bills.? Do you even know them? The older man answered no to every question. Then he asked are you gay too? The older lady said "no, but that doesn't mean I have to put up with you and this homophobia you are showing. Then she said, you must have kids and grandchildren and maybe one of them could be gay or lesbian. Are you going to hate them for loving a person, a human. She looked so mad and sad at the same time. Then she came and sat next to us again and she said, I'm sorry for what this man has done today. You keep been you and don't stop loving each other. I wanted to cry to but kept it back. I was really happy. A total random person defended us with all her heart. We kept going on the bus for a while longer at a stop the older man got up and walked over to the older lady and said. You were right, I could never stop loving one of my kids if they were gay. I'm sorry. Then he turned around to face my boyfriend and I and said, I'm so sorry I am no one to judge who you love. I had tears in my eyes and all I said was thank you for finally understanding. He looked at me and smiled and said goodbye. The older lady got up and hugged my boyfriend and I and she said you two are really cute together.Have a good day boys.

The whole time i was thinking of all the stories i have read on this page and how they were full of hope, I wanted to share this with y'all because you let me see that it does get better and that there are still people out there who do good. thank you with all my love and heart.
-Arnold

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bloody homophobia old man was lawrence the kong who is a pastor spreading hatred against minority and the gahmen doesn't have the balls to do anything with him :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Nothing tends toward loss as does an untamed heart.
The untamed heart tends towards loss.
Nothing tends toward growth as does a tamed heart.
The tamed heart tends towards growth.
Nothing brings suffering as does
the untamed, uncontrolled unattended and unrestrained heart.
That heart brings suffering.
Nothing brings joy as does a
tamed, controlled, attended and restrained heart.
This heart brings joy."

~ The Buddha - Anguttara Nikaya

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "why can't i kiss my girlfriend" ?

after boy kissed boy, now girl kissed girl turn.

the world is getting very confusing.

Comment is free
As a lesbian, I was neutral about gay marriage. Then I fell in love with a man
Having a long-term partner I could marry tomorrow has helped me see how disenfranchised I had become
Share 549

inShare
Email

Helen Ball
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 11 June 2013 11.00 BST
Jump to comments (594)

Same-sex marriage supporters demonstrating in Washington DC. Photograph: Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images
I think I'm finally getting to the point where people's shock about my partner's gender is outweighed by how much they approve of my choice. I've always wanted to end up with someone interesting, clever, funny, attractive, liberal-minded and, above all, kind. My partner is all of those things. Having been gay all my life, I just wasn't expecting him to be male.

Coming out as gay had been relatively easy, even though it took me 15 years to come to that conclusion, and another year and a half to come out. Everyone was very open-minded about it: "I'm gay", I said to my mother. "Thank you for telling us," my mother said. "More salad?"

So that was that. And then, entirely by accident, I fell in love with a man. It took me a week and a half to ask him out for incredibly awkward coffee and bagels. His exact quote on the subject: "I liked you an awful lot, but as far as I was aware … you were a lesbian." Good point, sir.

Despite that obstacle, we're ridiculously happy together. And the fact that I suddenly have a long-term partner whom I could marry tomorrow, with no real obstacles other than our considerable collective poverty, has seriously changed my view of the gay marriage debate.

When I was gay (which always sounds odd, because I didn't magically stop being gay), I felt neutral to positive on the fight for gay marriage. While I was a world away from opposed, I just felt that we were fighting for something that wasn't worth the effort. Marriage is based around some fairly nasty ideas about a woman's role as property, first of her father, then of her husband, and as for all the legal malarkey, it seemed to be covered by civil partnerships.

Now, I see the point, because my partner and I want, eventually, to get married. It's because we want to be partners, in law, and in public. We want the shared custody of any children we have. We want to be allowed to visit each other in hospital, and take joint responsibility of our finances. None of this is because we have a more inherently serious relationship than any I had with a woman. It's because there's already an institution which allows us to have these things. Like many gay people, I had been so disenfranchised by the whole process that it no longer seemed worth the effort.

For me, it took being thrown clean out of my perspective to remember why I wanted it in the first place. Some rather smarter people got there without it. It isn't enough to say that civil partnerships give those rights, because the fact that we have one process for straight couples and another for gay ones, and that the process for straight couples is seen as a right that gay people don't deserve, means that the law is still discriminating against gay people, and removing them from the process as a whole.

The right to get married has not actually got to do all that much to do with love. It's to do with the law. No one can stop people loving each other, or building their lives together. The way gay people love each other will not be changed by whether or not the House of Lords passes the bill. But their legal standing as humans will change. They will have exactly the same right to marry as my partner and I do now.

I am still the same person I was when I went out with women. Why, then, am I a better class of citizen now that my partner is a man?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "why can't i kiss my girlfriend" ?

Then he turned around to face my boyfriend and I and said, I'm so sorry I am no one to judge who you love.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
12 Hours Of Boyfriend

12 Hours Of Boyfriend

by Me Myself and my Boyfriend
Each time we copulate the ex will 'disappear' for at least a week before he contacts me again. I know I can make the first move but these days I rather him do it because I don't want him to get the impression that I am still not over him (see how a past relationship is still very much a game play?)

We met for the movie Now You See Me and in the middle of the film he leaned over and flashed me his sexy 'I am having a horny thought' look and that was when I knew we will be having scandalous post break up sex again.

We settled down for coffee and fed each other delicious full fat gelato and talked endless about the film. The day was still very young so we hopped on a bus to Katong for a couple of pints before stuffing our face with the world famous 328 Laksa. He met 1 of his ex fuck during dinner, a potentially awkward situation but we were so blasé about it none of the awkwardness materialised.

We were a stone throw away from the beach and it would have been a shame if we did not make the trip to marvel at the beautiful coastline and since it was his virginal trip he was as 'excited' as a 3 year old girl in a hardware shop (he does not impress easily) There we were at beach and I think a certain amount of romanticism is allowed (very unbecoming for a self proclaim non romantic guy) Our hormones were raging, we started kissing like we were living in a gay utopia and at some point I even had his penis out which may sound shocking but at nightfall my ex's lovely penis was definitely not the first or the last to be exposed in east coast beach.

Sick of the lack of privacy we decided to make our way back and that was when we saw a burger joint and spontaneously we stopped to share a burger. We each took turns to bite on the same burger, good thing I was temporally blinded by the transitional love/lust or else I will be puking from the sweetness overload.

Now the main event! We were finally alone and our clothes came off faster that you can say 'PSI LEVEL 401' The sex was very intimate and sensual and in someway 'hurried' almost like we are running out of time. I wanted to say I fucked him like I never fucked him before but that will just be tacky so I am holding my tongue. The session was so hot I even managed to achieve a wet sloppy orgasm (even he was shocked to see it) my pipes were in perfect working conditions (that night) and I was elated to see my pearly juices.

We moved to the couch to get away from the aroma of sex we created in the bedroom. Freshly showered we both became 1 and watched an episode of Doctor Who. At 2330 hours it was time for me to say goodbye. I left his place with a smile on my face, I whipped out my phone and tweeted

'I had a lovely day today for 12 hours I was attached again....such fun'