• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why before CNY haircut price surcharge?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go Beauty World Centre level 3 near the escalator, $6 haircut, always long queue, even by the high SES people living nearby.

I believe ground floor opened a competitor barber shop some time in the latter half of last year, also $6.

These cheap or 'express' barber shops don't shave your sideburns and the back of your ears and neck with a razor, if you look for that you might not be satisfied.

Alternatively, go to the famous Melayu Bugs Bunny barber shop in Toa Payoh. Should be $8 or $10.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go QB House no increase. They're already charging $14.

If you're paying that price I believe there is a 'Japanese' hair salon offering haircuts at that price. It's at the basement of Clarke Quay Central, same level as Donki. It's the first shop you see as you enter the mall basement from the Clarke Quay MRT.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again. Low class Sinkies cannot afford can fuck out. FTs have no problem. Why not stay at home and ask your mother to cut for you FOC. Retards.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Beauty World Centre level 3 near the escalator, $6 haircut, always long queue, even by the high SES people living nearby.

I believe ground floor opened a competitor barber shop some time in the latter half of last year, also $6.

These cheap or 'express' barber shops don't shave your sideburns and the back of your ears and neck with a razor, if you look for that you might not be satisfied.

Alternatively, go to the famous Melayu Bugs Bunny barber shop in Toa Payoh. Should be $8 or $10.
U miserable bastard. Want to save money and yet still go for a half fuck haircut without shaving off sideburn and back of ears and neck?

Might as well shave your own head clean every 2 weeks.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

U miserable bastard. Want to save money and yet still go for a half fuck haircut without shaving off sideburn and back of ears and neck?

Might as well shave your own head clean every 2 weeks.
Problem is still need to spend on transportation and time. End up is higher cost.

I know some people when they see something that they wanted to buy, but becos it is a few dollar more expensive than certain place, they rather don't buy and later go to that cheaper ones.

Really funny people. Just feel good they can buy at the lower price but actual is same or even higher price.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is still need to spend on transportation and time. End up is higher cost.

I know some people when they see something that they wanted to buy, but becos it is a few dollar more expensive than certain place, they rather don't buy and later go to that cheaper ones.

Really funny people. Just feel good they can buy at the lower price but actual is same or even higher price.

If it makes you feel better, go there with several other objectives in mind, then 顺便 go for a haircut there.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know 1 of such person that will bargain at everything he buys. Even $1 cheaper he will feel good becos of business mindset. When I'm with him and he starts the bargaining, I will walk away becos it is very xia suay during the $1 bargaining process. :geek:
And he used to be doing family business.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once a upon a time before I bald, I tried those neighbourhood $5 or $6 barbers, in the end, they kept bugging me to buy products. Asked me what shampoo i used, said it is harmful, can cause cancer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once a upon a time before I bald, I tried those neighbourhood $5 or $6 barbers, in the end, they kept bugging me to buy products. Asked me what shampoo i used, said it is harmful, can cause cancer.

Those are franchise haircut shops owned by jiuhu folks or Tiongs. The one at Beauty World Centre is different. Queue, pay, cut hair and then leave for the next customer.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it’s a fair shakedown. The stylists touch all sorts of filthy greasy heads all year round. Getting a little extra is compensation.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1705981382573.jpeg