• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are you here in this forum?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For laughs

For inside Info about all these PAP scums

Good way to pass time in the Office on a slow working day

To celebrate a historic day at SBF with all Bros here when the Old Fart eventually Up the Lorry in the Future.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why am i in this forum ?

becoz in my infinite compassion.........i wish to wake up those mindless goons called Christians from their wishful thinking............

and to let more people know this............the only good Jew.........is a dead Jew...........

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For laughs

For inside Info about all these PAP scums

Good way to pass time in the Office on a slow working day

To celebrate a historic day at SBF with all Bros here when the Old Fart eventually Up the Lorry in the Future.

Slow working day? That means your job very sng nang (relax)?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slow working day? That means your job very sng nang (relax)?

Day time busy... No gahmen when my GM out of office so can discreetly surf SBF..:biggrin: But when kena night shift, sometimes the clock in my office like ticking very slow..:p

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Day time busy... No gahmen when my GM out of office so can discreetly surf SBF..:biggrin: But when kena night shift, sometimes the clock in my office like ticking very slow..:p

OIC, in this case you shld stop surfing SBF asap. Spend your time finding a way to oust your GM so that you can be the gahmen and be out of office as and when you like. :biggrin:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
To find out things that Shitty times will never breathe a word about. To see and hear the hot air from the stress built up from a hard day's work. This is life.. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
hi there

1. information
2. entertainment
3. discussions on mutual topics of interest
4. :p

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My broadband bandwidth is unlimited, it would be a shame to waste it and not read the rantings of the King Pimp owner of this forum and picking the mind of an insect king

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually I wanted to tell you how nice it is to serve the Lord but then there are some thugs like drifter and forvendet who wait to shoot my message down so I fuck around instead

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because... last time Sam asked me to come here
and he gave me 100 points at the other forum,
I drink coffee alot, the coffee here is good.