• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are there so many smelly India Indians in Singapore?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me believes BLUNTLY & NOT racism it is just a matter of perceptions throughout the history of Humankind. Dirt & fear had often be associated with darkness, any issue that is NOT white. In civilization where HYGIENE became critical, such FEARS & PERCEPTIONS ramified for centuries & made worse by cultural differences...

In cold or moderate climates, taking showers for hygiene sake had been neglected, but thanks to the cleanest civilization on Earth - Japan, it showed health & social benefits which the exploratory Westerners adopted. However, hygiene is a joke to India, mired in poverty even today, thanks to its selfish 1% whom preferred them to be slaves, kept stupid, to be exploited.

In Northern climes where the temperatures are cold, with hardly any sweat, why bother to shower after a hard days work as an agrarian society & catch a cold? In the Southern climes where hot dust is everywhere, even in their non-aircon buses/transports & throughout the day, why bother about shower, cleaned fresh clothes DAILY - be it a suit or a T-shirt - & hygiene? Thus it became a CULTURE in NOT just in India, but even in most asian cultures - the poor in China, India, Sri Lanka, etc.

Most civilized nations WILL notice the smell, NOT just Indians but asians too, less Japan, whom worked at the lower but HONEST level civilized societies where sweat is common due to their hard labor. Those foreigners working at such levels are not well educated & will revert back to the culture where they came from.

Therefore, rather than to literally turn our noses upon such needed honest workers, OR to rely on govt outreach, whom will have only little resources, perhaps we can make COMPANIES that hire such workers be KEPT INFORMED of the cultural differences. There is NO such thing that host nations should adopt or adapt to foreigners, but RATHER, they adapt to the cultural aspects of the host nations. They came not because of charity, but to earn money, and earning money comes with responsibilities to others in host societies.

Companies, CEOs & their HR dept are the ones whom WILL have to teach & educate the values, social etiquettes/norms of the host nations, so that those workers - be him a CEO or a roadsweeper - can ADAPT & PROSPER in his host nation.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s the diet and culture of relying on certain fragrances and ointments to smell good. the intent is to smell good, but good to oneself may be bad to others. i sat right next to a young desi on mrt and could smell her bau. she wasn’t aware of it but i was as i’m super nasal-sensitive to stinky odor (just as i am anal-sensitive to sticky poop). instead of rolling my eyes or holding my nose with my fingers to show disrespect i simply moved to the next car or as far as the radius of odor didn’t cause nausea. if there was a circle of space around her in a semi crowded train she should get the hint. but i suppose she’s not keenly aware or looking out for signs of her supernatural power.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s the diet and culture of relying on certain fragrances and ointments to smell good. the intent is to smell good, but good to oneself may be bad to others. i sat right next to a young desi on mrt and could smell her bau. she wasn’t aware of it but i was as i’m super nasal-sensitive to stinky odor (just as i am anal-sensitive to sticky poop). instead of rolling my eyes or holding my nose with my fingers to show disrespect i simply moved to the next car or as far as the radius of odor didn’t cause nausea. if there was a circle of space around her in a semi crowded train she should get the hint. but i suppose she’s not keenly aware or looking out for signs of her supernatural power.

Thank you Mr. Eat...ie, for an honest opinion based upon REALITIES we each Human faced daily - see, hear, touch, taste & SMELL. Each Human has Free Will, is a power, BUT comes with responsibilities to others sharing the SAME PUBLIC space.

In our hot tropical humid climate & rush to evolution/progress, most will tolerate each other for such sake & ideals, & to never DISCRIMINATE against others. However REALITIES are such & misunderstandings may occur from time to time. It is only by EDUCATION, that we may each at the least live in PEACE if not harmony, thru efforts of not just our elected govt, but by a HIGHER responsibility from companies that need such such foreigners to profit from.

Singapore is a SECULAR nation, ruled by laws. Mainstream religions, cultures & traditions are RESPECTED, but as each citizen, whom have EQUAL rights, thus a need for each to be CONSIDERATE to others, to keep the peace, regardless of race, language or religion, as courageously fought for by our forefathers for decades. SO TOO foreigners whom are sharing our public space, be him a CEO or roadsweeper from India, China, etc...

May MOM in collaboration with MCA, try to resolve such seemingly minor issues, which lays NOT just in the reality of smells, BUT BIGGER picture of foreigner ATTITUDES within the boundaries of our hard fought & won nation built up by courageous many forefathers & FOUNDING fathers, regardless if supposed 'foreign talents' or workers from India, China, or where-ever, which WILL only escalate on the wear & tear of social fabric, as more influx of foreigners are needed to achieve national aims - to prosper & uplift each Citizen to supervisory/mgmt levels that companies made excuses to hire cheaper foreigners, for all citizens be given with better financial opportunities, regardless of age, with a better quality of life & financial autonomy from rigors of the World, but without sacrificing OUR way of life, as envisioned by our modern Forefathers & Founders, which foreign others here enjoy the peace, stability & the Rule of Law, whom are dependent on us to keep it this way.

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all brothers in the eyes of God.
Tell that to the Muud radicals who went to Syria to join ISIS to fight the 'Holy' war, and were looked down upon by the Arab as of a lower class and delegated to wash toilets and do menial jobs instead, LOL. Jin Xia Suay

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/malaysians-who-joined-isis-made-clean-toilets?page=1

yOp2H0b.jpg

" KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysians who went to Syria and Iraq to join ISIS felt deceived and disappointed as they were tasked to do menial jobs such as cleaning toilets.

Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said these Malaysian recruits regretted their move as things in Syria were not what they imagined them to be.

"They were not involved in the battlefield. They regretted because they are given tasks to clean toilets or sweep rubbish or do other tasks that they do not consider to be for warriors," he said at the Dewan Rakyat yesterday.

Dr Ahmad Zahid also said Malaysians who died while in Iraq and Syria were not directly involved in battle but were mere casualties due to the belief that they would become martyrs in the end. "
------------

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to the Muud radicals who went to Syria to join ISIS to fight the 'Holy' war, and were looked down upon by the Arab as of a lower class and delegated to wash toilets and do menial jobs instead, LOL. Jin Xia Suay

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/malaysians-who-joined-isis-made-clean-toilets?page=1

yOp2H0b.jpg

" KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysians who went to Syria and Iraq to join ISIS felt deceived and disappointed as they were tasked to do menial jobs such as cleaning toilets.

Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said these Malaysian recruits regretted their move as things in Syria were not what they imagined them to be.

"They were not involved in the battlefield. They regretted because they are given tasks to clean toilets or sweep rubbish or do other tasks that they do not consider to be for warriors," he said at the Dewan Rakyat yesterday.

Dr Ahmad Zahid also said Malaysians who died while in Iraq and Syria were not directly involved in battle but were mere casualties due to the belief that they would become martyrs in the end. "
------------
Lets face it. Malays cannot play football nor fight like the arabs.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The India BO problem is genetic. Their sweat contains a bacteria that smells like decomposing diarrhea. Even if they don't eat curry and prata they will smell like that.

Black people especially West Africans also stink.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The India BO problem is genetic. Their sweat contains a bacteria that smells like decomposing diarrhea. Even if they don't eat curry and prata they will smell like that.

Indian scent deter evil people from getting close to them. Nice Chinese girls love it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about 1,000 year reichs, the longest lasting empire that ever ruled on the surface of the earth was the Chola Empire from Tamil Nadu. They lasted 1,600 years which is 300 years longer than the Roman Empire (2nd longest). They ruled over large parts of the Indian subcontinent, Sri Lanka and huge areas of South East Asia, Thailand, Indo-China and Indonesia. As the map suggests a person could travel overland from the Swarna-bhoomi (the 'Thai' and Malay Peninsula) to Tamil Nadu traversing Chola lands all the way.

Chola Empire - 3rd century BC till 1300 AD
Hence the present Thai King Vajiralongkorn's very long name ends in a very Tamil sounding Rajakumaran (Boromkhattiya-rajakumaran).

1,600 years of presence is a very long time. Hence the very heavy influence of Tamil in our Malay language for example. One language cannot absorb 50% to 60% of its words from another language in just a few months or a few years. It takes hundreds of years of close proximity and interaction.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coupled with using coconut oils and other weird 'fragrance oil' on their hair, soaking in such shitty (literally) environments, drinking their 'Holy' water and bathing in cow dung for years...the bawu will be Mo Tak Teng...:

Before they keep accusing others of racism and xenophobia, they should probe deeply within themselves on why they are engaging in all these disgusting activities to force others to avoid them like a plague. Even ghosts would run like hell.

FS9MQ2TaQAAQEQI.jpg:large

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/indian-dung-festival-gorehabba-diwali-547626
indian-dung-festival-celebrates-end-to-diwali--2-.png

Z7WSPNQWZJLG7LRW6UFT2WZCAE.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indian-doctors-warn-against-cow-dung-covid-cure-2021-05-11/
Screenshot-2023-04-29-114317.jpg

ZudHHxzZyHqbJJ7xzOlRzFGRhCOxYqqbFNZ2jiE7fFU.jpg

9544979597_cbae7c0d2e_b.jpg

Holy-Ganges_2946685b.jpg

Last edited: