• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are the S'pore Chinese not making Babies?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fertility of all races in Singapore are lower ,not just the Chinese.
Why ?
1. Delivery cost $
2. Many women wants private hosp and 'branded' Gyne...more $
3. Schooling and tuition cost $ ...mini 20 years of support if lucky
3. Govt said your retirement nest also not enough..again $
4. We welcome FT with open arms , more stress to local competing to look for ..$
5. Every year, prices of basic items also increase more than your pay rise...lead to smaller value of our $
Isn't the string of reasons obvious to most and this list could go on and on .

But we understand, our society is obsess with productive way to achieve target , so we use short-cut method ..IMPORT and there is no need to wait for 20 years for the kids to grow up. Living in such a society,do you still dare to produce more baby ? Give us the Swiss type of support for family and we will deliver the babies !!! Mind you , even that they only achieve 1.9 rate.:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you have children, you think of the future. When your future is unclear, then how to have children?

hi there

1. aiyoh! future, what future?
2. cannot even satisfy many day-to-day bread and butter matters.
3. where on GOD's green earth, to be motivated to procreate!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well-said. SPG syndrome is present in 90% of Singaporean women, regardless of race and religion.

That is why I am asking why are the Chinese so low in standard?I ever see 2 angmo guys sitting together with a Pinoy girl (maid) and a local Chinese girl having fun drinking in a bar!有点失水准,走水(福建话)

Both the girls are not talking to each other but obviously the 2 angmo guys are having great fun..................

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie holes are choked...

220px-Mirena_IntraUterine_System.jpg

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I am asking why are the Chinese so low in standard?I ever see 2 angmo guys sitting together with a Pinoy girl (maid) and a local Chinese girl having fun drinking in a bar!有点失水准,走水(福建话)

Both the girls are not talking to each other but obviously the 2 angmo guys are having great fun..................
They want to suck the white man's cock, we cannot stop them. Whatever we do,also cannot please them.

We are nice, they say we are wimp. If angmoh is nice, they say he is gentlemanly.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was very right that the Chinese girls are making babies for the ah neh and angmo in today's ST special report Tiger Mums!

This is very pathetic,instead of making S'porean babies,they prefer to make foreign babies!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was very right that the Chinese girls are making babies for the ah neh and angmo in today's ST special report Tiger Mums!

This is very pathetic,instead of making S'porean babies,they prefer to make foreign babies!

what's that?

PLs lah don't anyhow say ah neh lah.