• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are the Jews so powerful?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why are the Jews so powerful!

Good Article, SAM

But you forgot there was a a time when Iraq is a learning place for advance science and Europe is in dark ages. What a reverse nowdays.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good Article, SAM

But you forgot there was a a time when Iraq is a learning place for advance science and Europe is in dark ages. What a reverse nowdays.

Yes, Sumarian civilisation rite? But then you know, those days were long before the Islamic rot.

U

UpYoz_olo

For the past few decades the Jews were.

At Hitler's era Nazi already saw them coming up, so they did SOMETHING about it. We all know what happened subsequently, Nazi failed to stop Jews.

But this round of Financial Crisis changed the matter. If you want to pin this on some body it had to be Bush.:wink:

Now table had turned. Jews controlled funds had gone broke, and they lead the way down for the globe.

Bush had turned to beg for money from OIL rich Arabs who had collected very juicy revenues in the past years of high oil prices. In few weeks it will become Obama's turn to go beg for money from the Arabs. Being culturally and genetically closer to Arabs Obama have better chance than Bush.

Global political tide will turn, and Israel is quite unwise to have manufactured so much of blood feud in Gaza. When there is no political financial and military muscle supporting from USA, time for Israel to back-pay blood feud to Arab isn't too far. Nuclear technology is well in the hands of Arabs already, and they are much LESS afraid to die, and they have the funds, when global political atmosphere changed, wind change... it will come clearer to us, weather Jews or Arabs more powerful.:cool:

I really kept my word of leaving this CB forum for good until your this low-level, low-IQ piece of trash came out. You have, with this reply, showed everyone you are nothing but an ignorant and stubborn fool whose only purpose in life is to antagonise LKY and the MIW. I am bloody amazed how you have lasted so long. Truly, please do something else more productive and fruitful if not for yourself at least for your family. Unless you're one lonely, pitiful b+st+rd on this planet.

Dream on if you think US of A will decline. Not even after a generation after you will this scenario have the remotest possibility of becoming reality. Stupid idiot. Read the relevant info lah, donkey. It's US of A dollars but others (holders of greenbacks) problems, understand?

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are the Jews so powerful.

By: Dr Farrukh Saleem. (The writer is a Pakistani, an Islamabad-based freelance columnist.)

There are only 14 million Jews in the world; seven million in the Americas , five million in Asia, two million in Europe and 100,000 in Africa . For every single Jew in the world there are 100 Muslims. Yet, Jews are more than a hundred times more powerful than all the Muslims put together. Ever wondered why ?

Islam, like Christianity used to, obtsructs and would like to end the attainment of secular knowledge. A few powerful men, who'd like to hold power, block the study of secular subjects. It is not unique to Islam. Remember the Church forced Galileo to recant at the threat of his life? And where did the knowledge go and grow? To the milder religious climes of Northern Europe, where it produced its Tyco Brahes, Copernicus etc etc.

Added to that is the avaibality of oil in the Islamic world which inclines them to complacency. The Jews have had to struggle all the while. With struggle comes excellence because poor genes are weeded out leaving behind the strong ones- the Holocaust did that. The survivors have a greater talent, and it shows. israel's high tech might is only dwarfed by the Americans-who are minded by Jews in the first place!

As long as the yoke of religion is upon the people, there will be very little improvement.

PS At one time the Southern European countries had the lowest IQs- attributed to the highly conservative Catholic culture.

PPS in a BBC programme, young Arabs were asked to vote whether Oil was a curse or a boon to the Middle East. 60% voted "curse"

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

Islam, like Christianity used to, obtsructs and would like to end the attainment of secular knowledge. A few powerful men, who'd like to hold power, block the study of secular subjects. It is not unique to Islam. Remember the Church forced Galileo to recant at the threat of his life? And where did the knowledge go and grow? To the milder religious climes of Northern Europe, where it produced its Tyco Brahes, Copernicus etc etc.

and that was long long time ago...:biggrin:

is there a relationship between post doctoral researchers and their religious faith?

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal

No with Islam, its happening Right Here, Right Now.

When I read Heinze R Pagels the Cosmic Code, in iran students could not study quantum statistics, quantum mechanics etc because that believes in randomness, a concept that goes against religious causality.

But then again even Einstein fought against that, but for different reasons.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are the Jews so powerful.

Nothing interesting.

Your headlines should be "Why chee bye LEE Dynasty so powerful" instead of Jews.

Your posting about Jews irrelevant to singaporean daily life.

Wake up your bloody idea, Leongsam!!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Circumcision of the women is for a special religious reason.

Cutting off the clits is of a special religious reason?

then how abt cutting off ur penis head?

The clits and the penis head in some way serve similar functions. I would like to see how some muslim man feel when they have their penis head sliced off by a razor blade.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good Article, SAM

The early muslims are different.

in the days of the prophet down to the days of the caliphate, education and learning was the order of the day besides war and the spread of islam. converts were given insight into islam as a thinking religion and one that to explore the wonders of the universe at what God had given them. In fact, parts of the quran were records of how the universe are to be and how some muslims scholars goes all the way out to show how great God was and what the creation of God had given them.

The creation of the mathematical formulas of algebra was a muslim creation and what about the first real use of artillery in warfare? Though its true that the Chinese invented gunpowder, but it was the Muslims Turks in the siege of constantinople that brough about the fall of the bystantine empire, totally running off european influence from asia since the days of alexandar.

But things changed when the Turks come storming down the road from damascaras to tripoli. The normadic turks have very little use for new knowledge. In fact, they were still learning about islam and find it hard to understand all the knowledge that islam actually brought to humanity. Apart from little progress in science in the Mungal empire in india, there was nolonger any real development anymore. The growth of islam as a knowledge based religion has dead.

Christianity had faced the same fate before. The Cathetic church had restrict the growth of knowldge and had even once deem printing as the work of the devil. Had the protestant church rised up to claim knowldge and science, today we could still be in a world of candle lights and cow dungs.

Unless some one, a muslim could come forth and change the mindset, islam as a backward and mindless religion, a religion as one that follows the mindless teaching of some half-wit teachers that they themselvs maybe wont know much, is itself a deadnote to how society could progress.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Jew trained in law primary motivation in undertaking court action is to win and receive monetary damages.

A Hakka trained in law will only be satisfied if he can bankrupt the other party!!!!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really kept my word of leaving this CB forum for good until your this low-level, low-IQ piece of trash came out. You have, with this reply, showed everyone you are nothing but an ignorant and stubborn fool whose only purpose in life is to antagonise LKY and the MIW. I am bloody amazed how you have lasted so long. Truly, please do something else more productive and fruitful if not for yourself at least for your family. Unless you're one lonely, pitiful b+st+rd on this planet.

Dream on if you think US of A will decline. Not even after a generation after you will this scenario have the remotest possibility of becoming reality. Stupid idiot. Read the relevant info lah, donkey. It's US of A dollars but others (holders of greenbacks) problems, understand?

:oIo::oIo::oIo:
I can assure you that I am right about this, I said all these from a long time ago and most of it had been proven as accurate as prophecy. :biggrin:

I was right all all counts also regarding Bush junior and I wrote my predictions & comments about this moron since beginning of his presidency, before even 911. I was very sure when I wrote at beginning of Iraq Wars that Bush will lose and his failures will bring down USA's superpower status - that was when more than a hundred governments were strongly backing him just after 911. The moron declared victory for Iraq War and then years later admitted to defeat.

USA will go down like the British Empire after WW2. Many will sink with it.

There are lot of similarities between sinking of RMS Titanic and Superpower Empire USA. Also some (less) similarities with sinking of British Empire.

RMS Titanic was the symbol of UNSINKABLE power of western imperialism, a symbol of wealth; technology; industrial strength; confidence and superiority status. It lays deep 4000m below the cold dark Atlantic Ocean floor now.

HUGE; Strong; expensive; complicated; luxury; SECURE; opulence.

Fatally sank on maiden voyage with 70% of passengers fatality.

The sinking was unthinkable incredible & tragic, the losses of lives and wealth were also incredible.

It went down all the way, it touched the bottom and remain there never surface again since 1912.

It was launched & sent off on Good Friday.

It was supposed to sail from British Empire to USA Empire (NY) but reached the bottom of Atlantic Ocean instead. It was supposed to pass-by Statue of Liberty (symbol) in port of NY (where 911 hit) but failed to reach there.

Mark my post here, and some days down the history people can check back how accurate and resembling it had been - between sinking of RMS Titanic & sinking of SuperPower USA Empire.

I had been using the same example to compare since before 911 (2001), and I knew I will be very precise & accurate. It had been 8 year or so, the developments from then when USA was still at the peak had until now all the way proved that I had pointed out the right thing confidently.

:p:wink::cool:

USA had been sinking since then, now it is below the ocean's surface already, in due time it will be 4km below, and then stay there for QUITE SOME TIME.

British Empire had sank since end of WW2. Until now still remaining sub. Tony Blair shared nearly half of Bush's Iraq War mistakes, so UK remains sub.

EU Russia PRC India will jointly and / or in rotation share the next super power status after USA. Mark my words! :rolleyes:

Further more in the nearer time frame the US$ will the the source of a major global financial crisis. One day you will know when Vietnam Dongs be more secure and stable than US$

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal

survival instinct and force by circumstances to be strong.
they are surrounding by all Muslim countries.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

survival instinct and force by circumstances to be strong.
they are surrounding by all Muslim countries.

There is a BIG LESSON for Singaporeans to learn from Israeli example by comparison. If you knew how to compare between SG & Israel (of the past few decades), you will be very enlightened about Security & Stability.

I will only elaborate more when I reveal my National Security / NS / Defense & Military Manifesto on blog.

But just for now:

Point #1:

Israel enjoy Stability & Development in the past few decades by means Almost Totally The Opposite of Singapore - They did it by constantly being in WARS, we did it by constantly avoiding to be in any war.

It is proven that BOTH WAYS WORKS, and I think the 1st way is more natural because it is the way how MOST nations in the few thousand years before had been e.g. China. It educates Singaporeans that it is a MYTH that we have to be in PEACE in order to have Stability & Development or Wealth. Israel have these while remaining in wars. Ancient China's many dynasties were the same. Social, Academy, Cultural, Scientific, Medicine, Economic Literature & other aspects and profoundly developed besides the Military as Chinese civilization went though 5000 years in which ONLY a total of 43 years out of 5000 was without an on going war. This came from official statistics given in documentary TV program.

It is a Myth to believe that wars mean instability. Israel remained in state of war and was simultaneously stable, and developing, prosperity never vanished. In the past few decades the Rich Jews were as rich as Arabian Oil Kings. (way richer then Temasek GIC)

War is the Dynamic form of stability and equilibrium while Peace is only the Static form of the same. e.g. Planet earth is dynamic as well as stable (the planet's self-rotation is the most direct indication of it's dynamics) but it had been dynamic as well as stable for hundreds of billions of years - since the self-rotation of planet earth is a 24 hour cycle every rotation since then until now. :biggrin: Faithfully unchanged and so stable that sun rise and set in 24hr cycles in the past few hundred billion years.

If you were falsely misled that dynamic can not be stable, then you had been absolutely wrong! :wink: You don't have to be static to be stable. You don't have to be not in war, to be stable, Israel proved it, China's 5000 years proved it.

If you were fooled by LKy old dog thief or PAp, start to challenge them now and reeducate them now!:wink::rolleyes::cool: The myth LKy pulled was actually to have you compromised and comply to his rules at the false promises of properity and good life - which he ripped you off and betrayed you and failed to deliver the empty promises such as Golden Era... :eek:

Let me just stop at point #1. KIV the rest.:rolleyes::cool:

While I don't agree with Israeli wars, & Bush's wars, I am able to observe and learn the valuable experiences and lessons from it, to apply these knowledge else where.

Last edited: