• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are some races just considered more guilty of racism?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The number one race i think that is considered to be the most racist should be ang moh but you know they were the ones that invaded others lands etc so they deserve it and the accusation they get is actually much much lesser compared to the amount of attrocities they committed. Then we have the darker skinned races that can never be accused of racism. You never read of shit skins, pinoys, malays, africans being called racist but always the victims of racism. The one race that can be considered the biggest victim are the africans and in a way they are but that isn't for this topic of discussion here. Instead we're going to look at the fairer races but aren't as fair as the whites. The east asians if you noticed are somehow never considered as victims of racism but rather perpertrators of racism too yet they never really colonized anyone except japan's conquest during ww2.

You see the problem here. When chinese come into contact with say pinoys or malays or shit skins whenever they are together somehow the victims always have to be the latter but never the former and when the former suffers discrimination it doesn't matter you ever notice this. Did you know that new delhi's chinatown and chinese news paper got closed cos these filthy shit skins did it on purpose yet they are allowed to live in china and practice their culture and it's the same with the other races. If something similar happened to them in china like what happened to the chinese in india everyone would be screaming racism! racism! fucking chinks!! yet when it happens to chinese in india nobody says anything. This is the biggest injustice of all and i just wonder why do some people allow this to occur. Shit skins are the biggest racists of all. You should check this map here.

it's pretty self explainatory. the number of ppl that picked "ppl of another race" when they were asked whom they did not want as neighbours. Only one region or rather country has more than 40% which is deep red. Hint: the ppl have shit skins and cook curry. They are the most racist of all yet are they ever accused of racism?

izQD9OC.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When one smells as bad as them injuns do, that is a worse fate than being called racist. I can live with being called names, but living with a stink around me is much worse!!! And even if that stink causes me to puke, that'll just add to the stink!!

Am I being racist?

Cheers!

........... They are the most racist of all yet are they ever accused of racism?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not even your land but you keep constantly spouting your shit against other races. Worse, you even have the temerity to do so against my people even as you choose to live in our land, our Tanah Melayu.

Why don't you simply return to where you belong, i.e. China and save yourself this constant angst? Isn't this solution to your perpetual problem with other races be pretty obvious to you?

Yes?

No?

We Malays are a patient and accommodating people. But please don't test our patience, tolerance and our limits.

Don't play with fire. You will get burned.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malays are always right, never wrong.

Most suffer from paranoid personality disorder.

I dare not scold any Malay delivery man or employee even if they did something wrong. The race card will be played and there will be trouble.

By all means, carry on. At this rate, we shall see what happens to your people in another 100 years.

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not even your land but you keep constantly spouting your shit against other races. Worse, you even have the temerity to do so against my people even as you choose to live in our land, our Tanah Melayu.

Why don't you simply return to where you belong, i.e. China and save yourself this constant angst? Isn't this solution to your perpetual problem with other races be pretty obvious to you?

Yes?

No?

We Malays are a patient and accommodating people. But please don't test our patience, tolerance and our limits.

why dun u return to china too, 50% DNA? vietcongs think we're chinapore too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes?

No?

Your land? WTF where is the proof it is your land? You dumb fuck mudlay also please stick to the topic of discussion.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
mat sailorboys sold out to angmos, then sold out to pappies, what you have left? nothing. u sold everything. this is not your land anymore, you just 99 yr LEASE it. like evryone else. wake up ur bloody idea, mat sallior.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes?

No?

Earth belong to Plants , they was here before any human animals walk on it , so get over it we all are just temp free loader on this land....:biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay muslim mat islam whatever way you want to call these pricks are the worst.

Marry the mat minah must change name change religion :kma::oIo:. Why don't the mat minah change their name and religion instead :rolleyes:

Like that idiot Singapore Liverpool fanclub president who is obviously a Chinese but named Mohd something :oIo: Absolute disgrace to his parents. But then again, he is a Liverpool fan so what do you expect.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
waiting for this Javanese m&d to humming again.

He think Chinese like to squat on his land? His forefathers should be extinct by the evil West long time ago back in the 1600s to 1800s. Without the clever Chinese skin, their neighbour up North, squat in their land to protect them, these Java m&d will be wipe out and left with 200,000 like it was done in Aus.

Cant choose your neighbours, can you? Teach Javanese m&d to be clever people but they cannot be taught. Clever neighbours make the whole Far East region prosper and protect each other from Evil West.

Even the Chinese skin Muslims, Admiral Cheng Ho, are clever Chinese Muslim but not the Java skin Muslims?

Do they need the clever Chinese to squat in their land to protect them or vice versa?

Do the Chinese skin need them to protect the sea trade routes? Or Chinese are protecting this sea trade routes for them? If not for the sea routes you think Chinese skin will even bother to squat with them?

Chinese skins are warlords, advance civilization and the only race that can take the evil West nonsense?

Never mind, they want it back can have it back. Air cargo transportation are taking off and drone control, not much needed sea routes.

Transshipment to North Asia via Burma is taking off in the 21st Century and Java m&d can have Tanah Melayu as their modern fishing village resort.

What is the diff between Batam island and Singapore? Both are at the tip of the sea routes and why is Batam not doing well? Has it to do with colonized by the Dutch but not the Pommies?

Clever Chinese skins are migrants and can settle anywhere, no worries.

Your land? WTF where is the proof it is your land? You dumb fuck mudlay also please stick to the topic of discussion.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets call them Javanese Muslim from now, Java m&d for short.

Middle East Muslims are clever people, and today they still control their region despite bullied by evil west. They are also like Chinese can take the evil West nonsense.

Malay muslim mat islam whatever way you want to call these pricks are the worst.

Marry the mat minah must change name change religion :kma::oIo:. Why don't the mat minah change their name and religion instead :rolleyes:

Like that idiot Singapore Liverpool fanclub president who is obviously a Chinese but named Mohd something :oIo: Absolute disgrace to his parents. But then again, he is a Liverpool fan so what do you expect.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes?

No?

In Singapore, chinese got "dasar ekonomi baru" hor! get cushy jobs and scholarships. malays get their kampung land confiscated.

Now let us look at some of the reasonings these m&ds give.

1st m&d mmvpap says oh you know singapore belongs to mudlays you know or used to belong etc etc. What he's saying that because of this all future generations of non m&ds especially chinese somehow owe mudlays.

Think about this. Is this one of the most retarded reasonings of all. We're not even talking about ownership of land here btw.

2nd m&d says chinese have cushy jobs and scholarships. Do you think chinese just get handed them or do they need to work hard to get them?

Any of you happen to be chinese and just got the job or scholarship handed to you just for being chinese or did you work your ass off to attain it?

It's actually quite a retarded question since when does sinkie govt give out jobs and scholarships to sinkies if they don't have the credentials like good grades to deserve them unless you happen to be a foreigner but then again i believe they need to have good grades too.

So what does this mean when chinese are the ones with all the good jobs and scholarships? They are smart and hardworking and deserve them. Isn't that the way? Or should we just allow some of them to be given to incompetent ppl?

You see when you read into this you can see the mentality that they have and how it affects them.

m&d dad to son: Hey son we must not be nice to chinese people you know. Come to our land and steal our jobs and everything even though the tengku at that time sold it to the brits who then administered it and then when we gained independence and it was part of mudland got kicked out somehow it still belongs to mudlays. Remember ah we must make use of chinese people for our benefit like trying to "borrow" money from them but not pay them back for example. You see how rich they are and how poor we are it's their fault and not my fault for not working hard and they are greedy ppl and have 0 morals while we mudlays being born muslim automatically have more morals. Ok tonite i need to go BQ to drink. Son just go play with your friends downstairs at the void deck or relak or whatever you like la. Next time when you grow up become delivery man or what and blame chinese people like me la. It's their fault that we are in this predictment. Mudlay kid learns of this and decides to bully his chinese friend in school and be lazy

Chinese dad to son: Son we need to treat everyone equally. You need to work hard to make a name for yourself. OK. Chinese,malay etc all are the same we don't want to blame anyone else for our failures. OK son you need to study now. Don't play around, Come go do your homework.

Unfortunately most chinese people are unaware or totally ignorant to the mudlays mentality and their logic where they try to blame others for their failures and to try to steal the fruits of others success. That is why chinese people need to become racially aware. Just imagine the number of mmvpap or syed putra freaks around with this type of fucked up mentality. Hopefully they don't become chinese dogs where they are totally brainwashed by other chinese dogs or maybe mudlays and keep on making excuses for mudlays and blame their own race.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes?

No?

if you continue to be patient, you will soon b shipped out from hospital and place under home care.

i am getting impatient with your patient. so when r you gg to paint at toa payoh?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Java m&d allowed Pommies to squat for 150 years in this region shows how lazy they can get. shake head.

Now let us look at some of the reasonings these m&ds give.

1st m&d mmvpap says oh you know singapore belongs to mudlays you know or used to belong etc etc. What he's saying that because of this all future generations of non m&ds especially chinese somehow owe mudlays.

Think about this. Is this one of the most retarded reasonings of all. We're not even talking about ownership of land here btw.

2nd m&d says chinese have cushy jobs and scholarships. Do you think chinese just get handed them or do they need to work hard to get them?

Any of you happen to be chinese and just got the job or scholarship handed to you just for being chinese or did you work your ass off to attain it?

It's actually quite a retarded question since when does sinkie govt give out jobs and scholarships to sinkies if they don't have the credentials like good grades to deserve them unless you happen to be a foreigner but then again i believe they need to have good grades too.

So what does this mean when chinese are the ones with all the good jobs and scholarships? They are smart and hardworking and deserve them. Isn't that the way? Or should we just allow some of them to be given to incompetent ppl?

You see when you read into this you can see the mentality that they have and how it affects them.

m&d dad to son: Hey son we must not be nice to chinese people you know. Come to our land and steal our jobs and everything even though the tengku at that time sold it to the brits who then administered it and then when we gained independence and it was part of mudland got kicked out somehow it still belongs to mudlays. Remember ah we must make use of chinese people for our benefit like trying to "borrow" money from them but not pay them back for example. You see how rich they are and how poor we are it's their fault and not my fault for not working hard and they are greedy ppl and have 0 morals while we mudlays being born muslim automatically have more morals. Ok tonite i need to go BQ to drink. Son just go play with your friends downstairs at the void deck or relak or whatever you like la. Next time when you grow up become delivery man or what and blame chinese people like me la. It's their fault that we are in this predictment. Mudlay kid learns of this and decides to bully his chinese friend in school and be lazy

Chinese dad to son: Son we need to treat everyone equally. You need to work hard to make a name for yourself. OK. Chinese,malay etc all are the same we don't want to blame anyone else for our failures. OK son you need to study now. Don't play around, Come go do your homework.

Unfortunately most chinese people are unaware or totally ignorant to the mudlays mentality and their logic where they try to blame others for their failures and to try to steal the fruits of others success. That is why chinese people need to become racially aware. Just imagine the number of mmvpap or syed putra freaks around with this type of fucked up mentality. Hopefully they don't become chinese dogs where they are totally brainwashed by other chinese dogs or maybe mudlays and keep on making excuses for mudlays and blame their own race.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chump MMVPAP, which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

Going by your crap logic, Israel belongs to the Jews, so all Palestians should fall out from Israel??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing i don't get it is why when the word "chink" as in a racial slur is used somehow it isn't considered offensive at all. You notice this? Shit skin is just an accurate description of the chump though.