• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Singkies like Sheep, Follow Blindy to Buy Higher Density Properties in Forest City & similar ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
If One looks at the fundamentals,

Forest City, R&F, Country Gardens Danga Bay are extremely High-density units,..higher density than present HDB Flats.

Yes, the prices are lower, but it appears that Singkies make judgements based on the strong sgd-perspective, ignoring the quiet sniggers from the locals who see such purchases as "foolish"

And the ex-Presidental-wannabe seems to be skewed in his thinking, believing that FC is a "Good" investment,.his consolation is to brag about such properties are meant for his grandchildren ( much longer time duration).

It baffles One's reasonable mind, that the power of herd thinking, can so easily suay Singkies, aided by arrogant influencers such this Prick.

Why ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forest City, R&F, Country Gardens Danga Bay are extremely High-density units,..higher density than present HDB Flats.

Yes, the prices are lower, but it appears that Singkies make judgements based on the strong sgd-perspective, ignoring the quiet sniggers from the locals who see such purchases as "foolish"

And the ex-Presidental-wannabe seems to be skewed in his thinking, believing that FC is a "Good" investment,.his consolation is to brag about such properties are meant for his grandchildren ( much longer time duration).

It baffles One's reasonable mind, that the power of herd thinking, can so easily suay Singkies, aided by arrogant influencers such this Prick.

Why ?
Sure better than mudlanders like you like a pack of wolves persecuting and bullying me non stop. Pui!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People living in authoritarian regimes have sheep mentality. Sinkieland in essence isn't that much different from fucking China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why ?
Oh ya what herd mentality? Aren’t your medini or puteri harbour condos also losing money?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya what herd mentality? Aren’t your medini or puteri harbour condos also losing money?
Oh dear, you are such a bitch and yet you want to play victim, say people bully you. I can't wait for the day when you get blanket party. I will kiap your nipple with a butterfly clip.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you are such a bitch and yet you want to play victim, say people bully you. I can't wait for the day when you get blanket party. I will kiap your nipple with a butterfly clip.
You Jeremy Quek are the bitch, slut and whore sucking Malaysian cock with pride accusing a victim fighting Ccb Malaysian smearing of me and whistling sexual harassment as bitch. You are obviously an evil bully dog with zero human conscience. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no reply? Evil bully dog logic is like that, one set of standard for themselves one set for others. They made investment loss is not called herd instinct but other people is herd instinct.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no reply? Evil bully dog logic is like that, one set of standard for themselves one set for others. They made investment loss is not called herd instinct but other people is herd instinct.
What about herd instinct of voting for someone that betrayed them before?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People living under authoritarian an regimes tend to have a herd mentality. They need someone to take the lead an then they will follow. 独立思考 is never a quality you can find in most of them. As a sinkie myself, I despise other sinkies who can't think and choose to flow the crowd.