• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHY ARE PRs ALLOWED TO RENT OUT WHOLE HDB FLATS WHILE THEY STAY OVERSEAS?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per title.

No need to keep one room. Now can rent out the whole unit.
From my understanding, many are trying to rent out whole units of the 3 room HDB for around $3000 per month.
The yields for a $400K investment at $36 pa is very high.

All these allowed while young CITIZENS and POOR CITIZENS can no longer afford to buy.....even rent rooms.
Rooms are now going at around $600 to $1000 per small room. Master rooms costs at least $1.5 K .........all these are HDB rental prices.

WTF is the govt doing?

Even this morning news report say one CHINAMAN bought 45 units at the old LIANG COURT.

Do the PAP even ask these buyers where their money come from?

If SINGAPOREAN, sure check until even under your bed MILO cans.

SINGAPOREANS CAN OWN PROPERTIES?

JUS LIKE YOUR CPF, YOUR HIGH PRICED HOUSES ARE TO MAKE YOU FEEL SHIOK LIKE CPF. CAN SEE CANNOT SELL.
IF SELL MUST DOWNGRADE.

THE SMART ARE SELLING AND DOWNGRADING.
THE STUPID STILL VOTES FOR THE PAP.

IT IS ONE THING TO HAVE ASSET ENHANCEMENT. IT IS ANOTHER THING TO RECOGNISE THAT ITS ONLY PHYSCHOLOGICAL AND NOT REALLY TANGIBLE IN BENIFITS.

THAT MY FRIENDS IS HOW THEY KEEP FOOLING YOU WHILE THEY INCREASE EVERY COSTS OF LIVING AROUND YOU.

NEVER BELIEVE ITS THE WAR THAT CAUSES THESE.

THAT IS A PROFESSIONALLY MANUFACTURED EXCUSE BY THE WEST.........AND FREE TO USE BY FAILING GOVTS AROUND THE WORLD.

SO BACK TO MY MAIN POINT.

DO YOU CHECK ALL THESE FOREIGN BUYERS SOURCES OF INCOME??????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because Sinkieland is a rent-seeking shithole?

Boost demand for HDB flats, maintain their artificially inflated prices (even more so with the size shrinkage of newer flat units).

We've certainly come a long way since those days when the HDB Hub was located in Bukit Merah. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to pin point hdb screwed up policies there are too many eg gansiokbin would be the 1st to kpkb why she cannot buy hdb after buying pte while those bought hdb 1st can buy pte etc. Smarter people like my uncle will study all the rules 1st then leverage on the good things. Not onlee flats but any other pap policies. End of the day my uncle emerge as a winner for being wise and need not bother about what policies pap give to pr.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to pin point hdb screwed up policies there are too many eg gansiokbin would be the 1st to kpkb why she cannot buy hdb after buying pte while those bought hdb 1st can buy pte etc. Smarter people like my uncle will study all the rules 1st then leverage on the good things. Not onlee flats but any other pap policies. End of the day my uncle emerge as a winner for being wise and need not bother about what policies pap give to pr.
Some tips my uncle can share. My uncle even quit his job to leverage on good things. Why my uncle did this ? Simple formula - just count how long you have to work to get that profit after selling the flat. After getting the flat just find another job. Wise men like my uncle immediatelee get a job within 2 months :wink:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb Sinkies. Still don't know CAQ's priorities are foreigners. Sinkies please fuck off. PAP ministers are too busy to worry about Sinkies issues.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
locals=potential opposition supporters
new citizens=PAP voters
their policies are first and foremost to benefit themselves but the amazing thing is 60% seems to be "blind"

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20220601-WA0004.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't spread fake news lah. PRs are not allowed to rent out whole HDB flat, regardless they are in Singapore or not. TS prepare to get POFMA soon .

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because Sinkieland is a rent-seeking shithole?

Boost demand for HDB flats, maintain their artificially inflated prices (even more so with the size shrinkage of newer flat units).

We've certainly come a long way since those days when the HDB Hub was located in Bukit Merah. :cool:
a few poor, jobless and retirees sinkies qwent to RC to seek help and RC ask them how many persons stay in the house and RC suggested them to rent the rooms to jiuhu kias to earn money.
This is how our RC HELPED the residents