• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are people so jealous of scholar?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But not jealous of non scholar that is evil and very political with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But not jealous of non scholar that is evil and very political with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of others.[/QUOT

Goes to show that these people are not kind and don’t believe in meritocracy but believe in cronyism after all.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But not jealous of non scholar that is evil and very political with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of others.
Being Scholars cannot fight a real war and still get priviledge treatments, whereas non-scholars will fight all the way until the enemy cry foul but remain an unsung hero. You need to be in the infantry to know what I meant.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Singapore Scholar is another form of Japanese Geisha who were trained since young to serve the rich and powerful. Look at our parliament, you can see many Scholarly Geisha there sucking dicks whenever the PM speak. Who still didn't agree? Kee Chiu!! Kee Chiu!!
Ginfreely is just a standard whore who sucks cock and let people fuck her ass while she can parade around calling herself a virgin since her hymen is thick skin. The number times she sucked cocks is the population of China.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not jealous but Tulan that we have to feed this group of Jiak Liao bees.
Those Jiak Laio Bees were not fed by you, but by their master who took the money from you by force. Unfortunately, 70% brainless, gutless sinkies allow that to happen for decades.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goes to show that these people are not kind and don’t believe in meritocracy but believe in cronyism after all.
Goes to show humans are inherently evil and happy to see scholars fail just because they are not scholar themselves- even when the scholars are not political and not evil and didn’t do anything wrong to them or others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being Scholars cannot fight a real war and still get priviledge treatments, whereas non-scholars will fight all the way until the enemy cry foul but remain an unsung hero. You need to be in the infantry to know what I meant.
Ya govt scholars get privileged treatment but not other scholars working in companies that have zero privilege for scholars and some more put to do clear shit job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Singapore Scholar is another form of Japanese Geisha who were trained since young to serve the rich and powerful. Look at our parliament, you can see many Scholarly Geisha there sucking dicks whenever the PM speak. Who still didn't agree? Kee Chiu!! Kee Chiu!!
Yes but not those foot soldiers scholars like me. Why are humans still happy to see crimes done on me and clapping?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely is just a standard whore who sucks cock and let people fuck her ass while she can parade around calling herself a virgin since her hymen is thick skin. The number times she sucked cocks is the population of China.
When did I parade around? Ccb Malaysian thieves lure me out of my house with strange knocks onto my wall at night and then steal my photos and call me parade around. That’s how evil and thick skinned ccb Malaysian Chinese sons of whores Iike you vicious criminals pretending to be poor victim of racial policy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Jiak Laio Bees were not fed by you, but by their master who took the money from you by force. Unfortunately, 70% brainless, gutless sinkies allow that to happen for decades.
The worse is these jia Liao bee created a bad name for other scholars that just needed a scholarship to pay for their studies and work hard to do clear shit jobs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worse is these jia Liao bee created a bad name for other scholars that just needed a scholarship to pay for their studies and work hard to do clear shit jobs.
And these jia Liao bee no matter which companies they go will create shit to either bring the whole company down or affect innocent people like me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but not those foot soldiers scholars like me. Why are humans still happy to see crimes done on me and clapping?
The only reason is humans are inherently evil and that’s why they support their own kind - non scholars - even when these non scholars are evil and very political with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of others.