• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are people saying Lee Kuan Yew kicked the bucket?

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused: For the past several days, I read online about and some people say that Lee Kuan Yew has died. Why did this rumour persist? There's no smoke without fire.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are trying to learn from MIWs....
Repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth

You got it!, after the lie becomes the 'truth', dress it up well, and continue to 'lie'. But, really why are the people, so obsessed with LKY death?, he goes for a check up at the hospital, rumours will fly that he is dead!, especially he was seen at SGH by ____, have heard it so often!

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same team of doctors keeping Khoo Teck Puat alive is now taking care of the despot. Kopitiam talks says he getting regular blood tranfusions of young blood donors. But health is only as good as your weakest link.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is still getting paid by monthly ransom that Singaporeans can only dream for a lifetime. The intent of the rumor is to give hope that there is finally light seen at the end of a dark tunnel. PAP have had their kingdom for too long that caused endless sufferings, when there is no sudden shock I worry for Singapore. I can't wait the day more PAP skeletons will be exposed after the old fat passed on.. and than Sam Leong will have busy time upgrading this forum for more juicy disclosures.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm more befuddled by the number of "opposition" supporters who accord respect to this despot and his collaborators in the 60s and 70s. :rolleyes:

227467_155878874477381_150220718376530_345109_7602127_n.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused: For the past several days, I read online about and some people say that Lee Kuan Yew has died. Why did this rumour persist? There's no smoke without fire.

Why you so concerned?

Got something in his Will that benefit you?

Go and kick a pail first, if you think you have a share that will benefit you or else check yourself into IMH to know what is happening to your mind!

What do you think?:biggrin:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking photo shot with old fart on occasion like this is having a stick shafted into your lumpar (lumpar kay tio char kee). No glory to take photo with a villain, bully and a bastard.

I'm more befuddled by the number of "opposition" supporters who accord respect to this despot and his collaborators in the 60s and 70s. :rolleyes:

227467_155878874477381_150220718376530_345109_7602127_n.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la, your whole family go first before Lee goes

This one I gotta agree with you, but his life is in the hands of providence, we may go before him. I just hate to love him, love to hate, what do you think?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking photo shot with old fart on occasion like this is having a stick shafted into your lumpar (lumpar kay tio char kee). No glory to take photo with a villain, bully and a bastard.

LTK seems to enjoy the praises that LKY lavished on him. Low, unwittingly or otherwise, has allowed the despot to dictate the form of opposition PAP wants, not the one that Singapore needs. A "credible opposition" in Singapore is a perfunctory one. "Don't rock the boat." "Singapore is still a first world cuntry, warts and all." "The PAP may have made mistakes but they were all in good faith." "Let's not oppose for the sake of opposing." WP and their brainwashed supporters are of the belief that the PAPzis are more misguided than nefarious. That's the "credible opposition" that Kuan Yew wants and that's the "credible opposition" that dumb sinkies are all too happy to have as they revel in their iphones and other state-sanctioned bread and circuses. :rolleyes: