• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are Msians Allow to Gather Illegally and Attack SGs? SG Arrested Instead!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Proven once again that the SPF is good only at bullying SGs and quickly dropping their balls before Foreigners. TRAITORS! It has become daily news how SGs are being bullied by the FAP and Foreigners in their own country!

Posted on 11 Jun 2012 Why behave like hooligans here? Malaysia fans attack S'poreans before football match

why_behave_like_hooligans_malaysia_fans_attack_sporeans_after-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Boleh sent in a video which shows Malaysian fans attacking Singaporean fans at Horne Road before a football match on June 8. Another STOMPer, Kane, feels that the Malaysian fans should behave themselves when they are in Singapore.

A New Paper report (June 8) had stated that a fight had occurred two hours before the match between fans from both sides. It was stated that the fight had started because a Singaporean fan had hurled vulgarities at the Malaysian fans.

A Singaporean was later arrested by local police for disorderly behaviour with regards to the incident.

In a follow-up New Paper report from June 10, local fan Sulastre Hamzah, who attended Friday’s (June 8) match between Singapore and Malaysia, said that the fight at Jalan Besar Stadium was not started by local fans as no one had shouted any vulgarities.

Sulastre said:

"While we were queuing, the away fans came around (the road) and they were chanting. But it was just their regular chants, there was no provocation.

"I felt that there was insufficient security personnel ushering the away fans – there were definitely fewer than 10 of them. The away fans turned to the right side (towards the King George’s Stand) and I heard one of the Singapore fans shout at them.

"He was shouting in Malay, something like ‘You’re on the wrong side, you should be turning to the other side’. This was because the away fans usually go to the opposite stands.

"I didn’t hear him shout any vulgarities at all. Suddenly, some of the away fans charged towards the guy, and he retreated towards the queue where I was with my daughter.

"Cisco and FAS (Football Association of Singapore) security personnel tried to block them but the away fans managed to get through. One of the security guards was attacked by the away fans.

"It happened so fast. I panicked and tried to protect my daughter."

One of the security personnel on duty is understood to have received a minor head injury as a result of the clash.

At the start of the match, the contingent of Malaysian fans were seen draping their arms over each others shoulders and turning their backs when the Singapore national anthem was played.

STOMPer Boleh sent in a video that shows the Malaysian fans marching down the street, and clashing with a group of Singapore fans who were standing nearby. The dispute was put to a stop when security personnel stepped in to disperse the crowd.

Said the STOMPer Kane:

"The Malaysian fans should have more self-control.

"They are the ones who are in a foreign country, yet they attack the locals.

=> And the locals just stand there like block heads to be attacked by Foreigners???

"They should act like guests, not like they own the place.

"And it is a good thing thing that Singapore fans got to explain their side of the story online and to the papers.

"If not, everyone would have continued thinking that it was the local fans who started the fight."

STOMPer Daisy sent in a picture of the Malaysian fans turning their backs during the Singapore national anthem.

The STOMPer said:

"Even before the game started these Malaysian supporters had turned their backs on us while the Singapore national anthem was being played.

"Super rude."

STOMPer Boleh, however, had a different view.

Said the STOMPer:

"I respect the spirit of Malaysian soccer fans.

"Unlike Singaporeans, lions with no roar."

Image 1 was sent in by STOMPer Diasy. The other images are from the video sent in by STOMPer Boleh.

Malaysian fans attack Singapore fans before football match
Click on thumbnails for larger image

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful. The Malaysian fans dressed in yellow are very clearly Bersih fanatics and Anwar supporters. If they succeed in attacking you they will sodomise you.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF is a political tool! Only for keeping track of people the albinos do not like! They work from 2a.m. to 2.05 a.m. picking up scared citizens! That's why they need to rest in their police cars in multi storey car parks!SPF SLEEPING.jpg