• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ahpunehneh cant high jump and does not have nice armpits?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1635158664755.png

1635158727181.png

1635158751918.png

1635158765974.png

1635158872401.png

1635158913779.png

1635158950792.png

1635158991640.png

1635159016320.png

1635159061390.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm 1 week a bit too much. U need to experience it man fucking a chinese gal without bathing or she is sweating. Nice sweet smell and can keep licking her armpit. What abt ahpunehneh?
Indian needs a bath everyday. Their body cannot kill microbes, virus and all kind of vermins like chinese body.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian needs a bath everyday. Their body cannot kill microbes, virus and all kind of vermins like chinese body.
But ah neh bath still stinks even they bath 4 5 times a day. Chinese gal's yellow or white armpit nice to lick even she never bath and nice sweet aroma.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen chinese woman with full armpit hair wearing sleeveless t shirt. It was the norm in china till a few years back.
Depends becos some places are too cold they need to keep their armpit hair to keep them warm. Younger generations esp athlete will shave. They are still china chinese have tiny armpit hair. Tiny ones are sexy too.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen chinese woman with full armpit hair wearing sleeveless t shirt. It was the norm in china till a few years back.
nabez, we're talking about this under-nourished twatty high jumper and you compare to those chinks from up-north who need lotsa facai to keep their privates in a warm, dark and moist place - as I've seen many in india's connaught place :redface: