• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why 154th keeps calling Yap SDP supporter?

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't speak for SDP but a keen observer, regularly following local websites, including Yap's blog postings.

I know Yap has not done anything on his own but always seen, rather gatecrashing, whenever there are high profile events organized by others.

The only event I can recall that Yap organized was his "hunger strike" in front of the Istana. For mysterious reasons he didn't even continue it for a day. Why?

There's no word from SDP about Yap. Does your "keen" in "keen observer" mean "interest/stake" or "interest/subject". That's because you seem very keen to clarify and spread the word on SDP's distancing from Yap. Not just your POV.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is PAP’s 154th bootlicking ST keeps referring to Yap Keng Ho as supporter of SDP when he is not?

What is the motive behind in “charging” Yap together with other SDP members and supporters?

I suppose, since the entire state machinery is under the jackboot of the octogenarian dictator, the ST, the police and the judiciary are in cahoots in planting this agent provocateur Yap to retard the activities of those wanting to change the autocracy.

Save money, save time.