• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whose fault is it if you submit your time sheet late and so get your salary late?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it’s your own fault but Australian chief pilot in charge of Australia office got the cheek to complain to fellow pilot LJ Mccully on this - and together with KT latha black hand stirring - become finance department 100% aka finance manager fault! Now you know why I said pilots should stay as drivers and not become management!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pilots are paid flying allowances that need their time sheet to compute. No time sheet how to compute salary? And this is a routine thing for their fortnightly salary computation that need no reminder from finance. Even if you want to blame finance for not reminding, the most is 50% fault but no it’s 100% blamed on finance! Totally illogical and unfair that’s pilot management!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it’s your own fault but Australian chief pilot in charge of Australia office got the cheek to complain to fellow pilot LJ Mccully on this - and together with KT latha black hand stirring - become finance department 100% aka finance manager fault! Now you know why I said pilots should stay as drivers and not become management!
KNN you know what is amdk KNN you are supposed to submit for them KNN you lazy bitch KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you know what is amdk KNN you are supposed to submit for them KNN you lazy bitch KNN
You are such a shameless liar like all ccb Malaysians are. Listen up we did process their salary AFTER they submitted their flying hours time sheet late. They are not complaining we didn’t submit for them but complaining about us missing their fortnight salary deadline when it’s their time sheet that missed the submission deadline FIRST!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a shameless liar like all ccb Malaysians are. Listen up we did process their salary AFTER they submitted their flying hours time sheet late. They are not complaining we didn’t submit for them but complaining about us missing their fortnight salary deadline when it’s their time sheet that missed the submission deadline FIRST!
Oh ya they got their fortnightly salary one or two days late. VERY BIG DEAL!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how now sinkies traitor dogs and bitches after knowing the extent I was bullied in SFC? Are you ashamed of how you are part of a smelly worldwide crime to use this to justify stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran and now USA?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how now sinkies traitor dogs and bitches after knowing the extent I was bullied in SFC? Are you ashamed of how you are part of a smelly worldwide crime to use this to justify stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran and now USA?
Of course not. Sinkies are selfish bastards that only know how to complain injustice but have zero empathy on others meeting injustice as long as it doesn’t affect themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pilots are paid flying allowances that need their time sheet to compute. No time sheet how to compute salary? And this is a routine thing for their fortnightly salary computation that need no reminder from finance. Even if you want to blame finance for not reminding, the most is 50% fault but no it’s 100% blamed on finance! Totally illogical and unfair that’s pilot management!
What kind of manager behaves like that? Haughty PILOT managers!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN sounds like you are a useless finance manager KNN sfc was right to terminate you KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of manager behaves like that? Haughty PILOT managers!
Haughty pilot managers with bossy por lumpar secretary. That’s why so much shit audit issues and no wonder two or three finance managers walked out of the job before me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come sue me KT latha I sure want to tell the judge that people call me a nude model that should do Colgate modeling due to your ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of me and your fellow ccb Malaysians stealing my photos walking at home and justify it as SLUT WALK based on your ccb words!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come sue me KT latha I sure want to tell the judge that people call me a nude model that should do Colgate modeling due to your ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of me and your fellow ccb Malaysians stealing my photos walking at home and justify it as SLUT WALK based on your ccb words!
LJ Mccully you too! SLUT is your ccb mother wife daughters!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come sue me SLUT KT latha!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haughty pilot managers with bossy por lumpar secretary. That’s why so much shit audit issues and no wonder two or three finance managers walked out of the job before me.
Forgot the word SNAKE: bossy por lumpar snake secretary that act subservient to me when lost power but called me a SLUT when got power back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgot the word SNAKE: bossy por lumpar snake secretary that act subservient to me when lost power but called me a SLUT when got power back!
How to deal with snakes that you didn’t harm them or insult them or arrogant to them but they still want to and succeed to harm you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not. Sinkies are selfish bastards that only know how to complain injustice but have zero empathy on others meeting injustice as long as it doesn’t affect themselves.
Sinkies will sell their soul for a few hundred dollars, not to mention a hdb flat or JB house. They turned totally blind to dirty crimes done by ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians and not just that these traitor dogs and bitches joined in to insinuate insults on the Singaporean victim of crimes. Sad but true story indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously self entitled pilots should just stay as pilots and drive people from one point to another!