• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whose Clone Am I?

Whose Clone Am I?

• MBSSLOTS

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • KOPIUNCLE

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • KINANA

• BOSS SAM

• Total voters

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many speculations...I will let u decide democratically as Singapore is a democratic country! In PAP, we trust!

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U so the most daft imbecile! Since when I impersonate you. Its your own enemies that suggested that! I merely play the game!

Another infinitely daft sinkie with brain like the size of a pea! :oIo:

HotCrossBun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come and learn new word... not bad...

imbecile =

Noun:
1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision.

Adjective:
1. Stupid; silly.
2. Well below par in mental acumen.