• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who would you like to poke? Fiona Xie, Jade "Virgin" Seah or Ah Fann?

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many posts on these two girls.... ..... ... ... :biggrin:

118014419_dce41033ba.jpg
469ba76c3ea57.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you bro, cos she used to be an Ah lian also staying in kallang airport area hanging out with Ah bengs always ! So maybe not so tight at the front liao!! ke ke ke:biggrin::p:wink:

Serious?????? Ah lian????????

She comes across as english educated and i believe she speaks with some kind of fake ang moh accent no doubt influenced by that robin fella.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I laugh out loud. Maxim's October issue features a poll to find out which celebrity gets the most pokes - oops I mean poking votes.

Fiona Xie scores the highest with more than 50%.

Fann Wong's score? 1.9% only.

The others like Dawn Yang, Jade Seah etc -- no fight.

Wonder how Fiona feels...knowing that more than half the men she meets are fucking her in their minds.

I will line them up like satay, poke them all - boomz & shingz.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
i personnally think Michelle Chia has the best package. But then the mei mei in Zhu Hai equally good :smile:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you bro, cos she used to be an Ah lian also staying in kallang airport area hanging out with Ah bengs always ! So maybe not so tight at the front liao!! ke ke ke:biggrin::p:wink:

Why must be banged by Ah Bengs then loose? :confused: Me non Beng already make so many pussies loose what!

:biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of them are pretty no doubt. As celebrities, you can poke them but since they also have many other pokers, they will not know you are around.

As for me being a little older now (and hopefully the wiser), I prefer to poke non-celebrities. At least, they reciprocate my attention.

U mean... her?
ho_ching.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo Liao poll leh! Instead of thinking about just poking one specific person (a celebrity somemore :rolleyes: ), more realistic to think of poking by categories

- MIlFs
- teachers
- bosses
- poly student
the list goes on.....