• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will die first, The Thai King or sinkie Lee Kuan Yew

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both are fucktards, so who will die first? any guess?

thai-king_2075039b.jpg

9dcf207e4badd6f465540f84069221c1.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear abang ginger tea,

both are the same fucktards who got blood in their hands. Africa too far away, i dun really pay attention. these 2 fucktards are near each other.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, you UMNO dog, you conveniently forgot about your Agong, who is 86 years old now???

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to popular belief the younger one eyed thai Demigod is not even sick but stays in hospital as a political ploy.
Lky on the other hand pretends to be healthier than he really is....also as a political ploy.
So my bet on lky to go first.
Since on the subject of Thailand....I think a fairer contest will be between Prem and lky....both of the same age.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Contrary to popular belief the younger one eyed thai Demigod is not even sick but stays in hospital as a political ploy.
Lky on the other hand pretends to be healthier than he really is....also as a political ploy.
So my bet on lky to go first.
Since on the subject of Thailand....I think a fairer contest will be between Prem and lky....both of the same age.

Hmm.. I see.. A real king is a real king.. Very crafty.

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of what importance will it be to us if the Thai King dies? Why should we care if his death is imminent? Leave it to the Thais to worry about that.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard fight but appeas hat Bumiphol will soon die ... datz Y the yellow shirts are having final push ie showhand with king's backing with which Suthep is so daring n garang making a mockery of democratically elected govt!!!

The BKK air will kill the king datz why he is moved to Hua ? seaside resort - plenty of qi or life energy.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of what importance will it be to us if the Thai King dies? Why should we care if his death is imminent? Leave it to the Thais to worry about that.

The king wants to make sure Thaksin is OUT before he dies or else his useless playboy son will be thumbed by Thaksin who might return as king again as KING Thakin 5 generations ago be for general Chakri de-throned him (another Taksin.. a Teochew guy...)

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
think the Thai king would go first. have this hunch that LKY is not going anytime soon... all our curses at him here are futile...