• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will dare to hire Singaporeans going forward?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a civilized country, errant employers will kena jialat jialat. For example, if no OT means no OT. Any OT will be investigated. And no such thing as unpaid OT.

In a totalitarian shithole cuntry drunk on 'tripartite' gobbledygook, you get what you deserve. :cool:

SwumXol.png

Boss would prefer OT for staffs but no extra payment.
Thats what my fellow Malaysian staff is doing now.
He spend most time in office till late night then go back to his rental room.
He is very hardworking indeed.
No ones can fault it.
In the old days he drove his bike across causeway to meet his family over weekend only before return singapore on working days.
Every boss will like this type of cheap and good worker.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The job market is now in favour of towkays. I've hired a few new interns. Some of these interns are in their late 30s to early 40s. They are cheap and hardworking.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working from 9am to 9pm, 6 days a week. Coined from 九九六 in Tiong Cock, which is commonplace.
Alibaba's Jack Ma is the fucker that came up with this.

back in 80s, those uncle staying in my one-room rental flat mostly are 996....hawker, factory worker, construction site worker....

by the time I started working, it is still 996 until the society started to talk about 44-hour per week....bla bla bla (not sure who started this ? I suspect its NTUC when they talk about balance between work and family time....)

could not help to think it is a conspiracy to made Singaporean lazy and contented and start to allow foreigner from Malaysia, indo, Philippine, Thailand, PRC, india to come in and steel job from citizen.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such long working hours does not equate to productivity. But Asian culture is proud of that. If factor in fatigue management, mental health etc. The total costs is high
But employers don't pay for it. The employees do

Just look at those jaga. Sinkies avoid such jobs cos long hours and pay peanuts. 12 hours shift, 6 days week, 7days annual leave. Didnt i tell u guys sinkieland need Msians.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at those jaga. Sinkies avoid such jobs cos long hours and pay peanuts. 12 hours shift, 6 days week, 7days annual leave. Didnt i tell u guys sinkieland need Msians.
Instead of employers improving conditions etc. The race to the bottom continues by using foreigners to benefit employers.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of employers improving conditions etc. The race to the bottom continues by using foreigners to benefit employers.

I have a distance relative. He partner with his close friends and opened up a security agency. Not easy to get manpower. Not easy to deal with clients including mgmt consultants. Clients very demanding esp sinkies and they pay peanuts. Security agency also like dog eat dog.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a distance relative. He partner with his close friends and opened up a security agency. Not easy to get manpower. Not easy to deal with clients including mgmt consultants. Clients very demanding esp sinkies and they pay peanuts. Security agency also like dog eat dog.
That is why no one wants to do this sort of shit work