• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will be next RIP LKY/Mahathir?

Who will RIP 1st LKY/Mahathir?

• Lee Kuan Yew

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Mahathir

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
FIRST TO GO

LKY: 1.82

MAHATIR: 2.3

I've my fullest confidence that LKY will sleep in coffin 1st. Go LKY!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More likely LKY, since the wife is gone. Normally this kind of case the spouse doesn't live too long.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no odds 4 draw? ... :confused:

Unlikely draw. Unless both on the same aircraft and crash.
So draw odd will be 1/100million.
They can't even see face to face how to sit together. Even gekco die Mahathir also never come to pay respect.
Mahathir come out with reason heart attack stay in Australia for treatment so no time to attend funeral. :confused:
Or really kena heart attack after laughing to hard for LKY wife RIP.:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't care if Mahathir lives for another hundred years! He is rubbish. As for LKY.......why are we waiting, why are we waiting, why are we waiting. :biggrin: