• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Will Attend WP's Mass Rally?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will be there for their hougang and serangoon rallies, no point going to moulmein, east coast or nee soon since i don't live there :biggrin:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
charlatan pap dog scare too much people go listen to wp rallies because the rallies will expose a lot of pap shortcomings. :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check IC and Address. Do I even need to tell U this. I suggest they cut the stadium into half. Eligible voters take front seats. Jokers and idiots all push to the back. If they start and got extra space in front. Let those jokers move forward

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check IC and Address. Do I even need to tell U this. I suggest they cut the stadium into half. Eligible voters take front seats. Jokers and idiots all push to the back. If they start and got extra space in front. Let those jokers move forward

CB pap dog,

u suppose all the retards and idiots that attend pap rallies are all bona fide supporters then?? stop asking people not to attend wp rallies. u only show your small-mindedness and fear. fuck u.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahaha...lucky you didnt stand in for the election ...:wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB pap dog,

u suppose all the retards and idiots that attend pap rallies are all bona fide supporters then?? stop asking people not to attend wp rallies. u only show your small-mindedness and fear. fuck u.

I don't care who attends PAP rallies. They attend or not also will win. I care who attend WP rallies coz I want to see them win Aljunied

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care who attends PAP rallies. They attend or not also will win. I care who attend WP rallies coz I want to see them win Aljunied

pap dog,

dun talk cock. u only scare too many people attend wp rally. u wanna see wp win at aljunied?? who u trying to kid. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I will attend for sure, and possibly some other OP's rally. 100% will not attend pap rally, heard enough of them and from them.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will attend for sure, and possibly some other OP's rally. 100% will not attend pap rally, heard enough of them and from them.

those pap rallies are jokes man!!! all attend by own people send there by aircon buses. all in white, stand in rows and columns. i think this coming GE should video pap and the oppositions rallies to put on youtube to let people compare.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya man..

5 years ago no YouTube ...

those pap rallies are jokes man!!! all attend by own people send there by aircon buses. all in white, stand in rows and columns. i think this coming GE should video pap and the oppositions rallies to put on youtube to let people compare.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not to worry for PAP. NTUC will galvanise their many porlumpar members and ferry them to rally sites. Some grassroot porlumpars will even arrange for senior citizens to attend PAP rallies by offering free food and drinks. Transport included. That's how pathetic they are.