• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wants to date a girl who works in the funeral industry?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/...utm_medium=SGUnitedjob49&utm_content=telegram

Job Duties:
  • Field inspections to advise visitors on the safe distancing requirements during burial operations at CCK Cemetery
  • Inspections to advise visitors on the safe distancing requirements at columbaria/crematorium
  • Taking of site photographic records and assist in investigation works relating to safe distancing requirements
  • Provide safe distancing requirements support

It seems Singaporean do not mind application hit more then 70

LOL what a cuntry! Safe distancing at the CCK cemetery. :roflmao:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
48c97310-3511-11eb-bfaf-79888cf5caa0

L1-KH9ZE_400x400.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also have to agree. Gives one the shivers especially at night with her pale ashen face. The face of death literally! Sorry for being mean about that.

Maybe love at first sight. If i were the bf and i know her background, i think i will call if off lah. :cautious:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funeral director charged over ex-boyfriend’s death at Bedok Reservoir car park
Published December 03, 2020
Updated December 03, 2020
Alverna Cher Sheue Pin faces a charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. It was previously reported that her ex-boyfriend, 32-year-old Wee Jun Xiang, died of a heart attack that day during the circuit breaker period.
Alverna Cher/Facebook

Alverna Cher Sheue Pin faces a charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. It was previously reported that her ex-boyfriend, 32-year-old Wee Jun Xiang, died of a heart attack that day during the circuit breaker period.

SINGAPORE — The 38-year-old director of City Funeral Singapore was charged in court on Thursday (Dec 3) over the death of her ex-boyfriend in May, during the circuit breaker period imposed to limit the spread of Covid-19.
Alverna Cher Sheue Pin faces a charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder.
Story Continues Below Advertisement
She is accused of causing the death of Wee Jun Xiang, 32, on May 16 at Deck 4B of the multi-storey car park at Block 145A Bedok Reservoir Road between 1.44pm and 5.15pm. Court documents did not provide more details of the incident.
The police said on Wednesday that they arrested Cher after being alerted to a case of unnatural death then.
Story Continues Below Advertisement
Local Chinese-language media previously reported that Wee, a composer also known as Sean, abruptly died of a heart attack that day, two months after releasing a song in Mandarin titled You Are Gone.
His family said then that he was working from home due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
38-year-old woman to be charged with culpable homicide over death of ex-boyfriend
Cher is a single mother with two daughters aged 13 and six, according to a post on blogging platform Dayre published four days before Wee’s death.
In the post, Cher talked about her divorce from the older girl’s father and later breaking up with the younger girl’s father, who Cher said was sentenced to jail shortly after she gave birth.
She also spoke about taking over City Funeral Singapore from him one month after it was founded in 2015.
Her company was also involved in the funeral of Aloysius Pang, the Mediacorp actor who died during a Singapore Armed Forces military exercise in New Zealand almost two years ago.
She began running a recruitment business in 2007 but after four years, it was suspended for a five-year period. She then worked at MindChamps as an education coach.
On Thursday, she appeared in court via video link and asked to make three phone calls — one to her family, one to a friend to pass some money to her daughters, and one to another friend to find a lawyer for her.
Mother, stepfather of 11-year-old girl charged with murdering her in Jurong flat
“I’m a single mother and the sole breadwinner, so I really need to pass money to my daughters and parents,” Cher said, adding that her mother is a stroke patient.
While a police prosecutor objected as investigations are still in process, District Judge Brenda Tan said that the investigation officer will help to “notify the family and see to necessary arrangements”.
Cher will be remanded for one week and will return to court on Dec 10.
If convicted of culpable homicide, she faces life in prison, or she could be jailed for up to 20 years and fined. The offence carries the possibility of caning but women cannot be caned by law.