• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants Free Breast Milk?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wan to drink it fresh leh.
can test first?:p

if its solely for baby, i can be a baby too.:biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wan to drink it fresh leh.
can test first?:p

if its solely for baby, i can be a baby too.:biggrin:

Adults also can drink. Hire a wet nurse.

human-breast-milk-550x364.jpg

China's super-rich are paying thousands of dollars a month for human breast milk, with some even choosing to be wet nursed.
The bizarre new trend has seen a rise in adults buying breast milk and drinking it either straight from the wet nurse or after it was expressed.
Newspaper reports on the service have provoked outrage in China with tens of thousands of people posting on Sina Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter.
According to the Southern Metropolis Daily, domestic staff agencies are offering wet nurses for newborns, sick people or anyone who will pay up to 16,000 yuan (£2,600) a month.
Customers say they want the concentrated nutrition breast milk provides.
It has a unique combination of antibodies, living cells, enzymes, hormones and fatty acids that has led some people to treat it as the latest superfood.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffering-wet-nurse-services.html#ixzz2qXDYulky
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A young woman with a baby was shown into the examining room. The
doctor examined the baby and then asked the woman, "Is he breast fed
or bottle fed?"

"Breast fed," replied the woman.

"Strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.

The woman did as she was told and the doctor examined her breasts.
He squeezed and pulled each one for a while and then he sucked hard on
each nipple. Finally he remarked, "No wonder this child is suffering
from malnutrition. You don't have any milk!"

"That's right," said the woman. "This is my sister's child."

"Well," said the startled doctor. "I had no idea. You shouldn't have
come."

"I didn't," replied the woman, "until you started sucking on my second
breast."