• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who to join force to tackle sexual harassment in internet?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Aiyoh what when i already read and played piano for hours before back here to post more truths. Did I say I will not be back?

You can pretend until whole world believe you but heaven knows the truth you have been hovering around me upping slut whore mistress threads and you posted a long list of nipples and your inconsistency lies of why you left after I exposed you all point to the truth you are a Malaysian fork tongue snake.

Btw when you attacked me viciously that night with all the sex posts your speed of posting and your viciousness are all the same as @Cottonmouth. No wonder he has now disappeared with you back in full swing. Looks like I get it wrong you are not Malaysian Indian but Malaysian chinese afterall.
You did not expose me, because there is nothing to expose. I got sick of being attacked by you and decided to lay off the forum. Speaking of @Cottonmouth, I miss his posts, wonder where he is. As I mentioned before, I am 1/3 viet, 1/3 indian and 1/3 welsh.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@ginfreely There is no way on earth that I can reason with you. That you will listen to logic, and accept the truth. I avoided your posts during this time when I returned. But you seek me out and started your nonsense again. So fuck it, you want to play, limpeh play with you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well @glockman I did expose you. if not you would not posted that long list of nipples and disappeared from forum giving a lie that you forgot and that’s why recently used another inconsistent lie in your haste to attack me. Caught manipulative Malaysian psychopath!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely There is no way on earth that I can reason with you. That you will listen to logic, and accept the truth. I avoided your posts during this time when I returned. But you seek me out and started your nonsense again. So fuck it, you want to play, limpeh play with you.
You are villain playing victim again. Of course you think you are entitled to steal slander and harrass me while I have no right to call myself a victim or complain or seek you out for justice. That’s how self entitled Malaysian bastards like you are.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well @glockman I did expose you. if not you would not posted that long list of nipples and disappeared from forum giving a lie that you forgot and that’s why recently used another inconsistent lie in your haste to attack me. Caught manipulative Malaysian psychopath!
That nipple thread was only for fun and me being cheeky! I have explained that to you before. I also stopped posting when the election fever has subsided. I post on and off on this forum. But I can assure you I have laid off this forum due to your attacks too.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are villain playing victim again. Of course you think you are entitled to steal slander and harrass me while I have no right to call myself a victim or complain or seek you out for justice. That’s how self entitled Malaysian bastards like you are.
Fuck you lah. You crazy chee bye bitch. You really need to get your fucking head examined.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That nipple thread was only for fun and me being cheeky! I have explained that to you before. I also stopped posting when the election fever has subsided. I post on and off on this forum. But I can assure you I have laid off this forum due to your attacks too.
What a convenient excuse after being caught inconsistency in lies. Heaven is watching you. You will die a violent death with no corpse and your mother wife daughters gang raped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah. You crazy chee bye bitch. You really need to get your fucking head examined.
Obviously you are villain playing victim to say I seek you out first when you viciously attacked me for years. Your nice front had been exposed and torn to pieces just like @zhihau.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My heartfelt gift to you
th

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Obviously you are villain playing victim to say I seek you out first when you viciously attacked me for years. Your nice front had been exposed and torn to pieces just like @zhihau.
Everyone has their level of tolerance to nonsense and attacks. A person can only take so much abuse before attacking back. Most people are nice by nature, until provoked repeatedly. This is common sense! A nice front is not a feasible solution in the face of repeated attacks by an ugly crazy schizo bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has their level of tolerance to nonsense and attacks. A person can only take so much abuse before attacking back. Most people are nice by nature, until provoked repeatedly. This is common sense! A nice front is not a feasible solution in the face of repeated attacks by an ugly crazy schizo bitch.
Post in Living in Jb forum, phone calls from India Iran etc, naked photo from Indian in Saudi Arabia, you bastards hovering around me upping slut whore mistress threads are all real attacks, not nonsense at all. Your nice front is just that all along, a nice front hiding a black heart.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post in Living in Jb forum, phone calls from India Iran etc, naked photo from Indian in Saudi Arabia, you bastards hovering around me upping slut whore mistress threads are all real attacks, not nonsense at all. Your nice front is just that all along, a nice front hiding a black heart.
KNN you siao chibye never think why got so many people from all over the world including sbf upping you slut whore KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you siao chibye never think why got so many people from all over the world including sbf upping you slut whore KNN
I no need to think also know why because I am a virgin and cannot be a slut whore mistress. You Malaysian Cantonese cheebye ganged up with filthy Indians around the world is the reason why.