• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who the fuck is this loser Escher?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another suggestion is to use different colours for your post and signature. Example

===============================================================================================

I love PAP, on end of piano wires and dancing under lamp posts
So will most Singaporeans too.

Shucks!

After Boss warned me about using too much red ink, I poured that supply of red ink down the drain.
Now no more red ink until I get more from supplier.
But I still got lots of black ink though.

More than enough to make PAP see red.
Especially as all know (including the PAPs and their fucking dogs here) I always wrote the truth and the truth all the time.
And thats what make the PAP see red, really see red, as PAPs afraid what I am writing here gets out of Sammyboy into rest of Singaporeans out there.
So feel free to send what I write to your friends

Or link them on into Sammyboy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at this Chao Cheebye escher, talk cock and spam whole day. Even oppo supporters wanna fuck him!

Relax. I already contacted Slapper Neo Gim Huah! He will slap escher hard for all of us PAP supporters out there! Sue me!!!

34i6cnq.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck escher and his whole Cheebye clan!

Hang them with piano strings and chop off their hands and legs!

Set wild dogs on them!

Inject these cheebyes with hiv virus!

Chop off escher's cock!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking dipshit posts the same shit without meaningful content and just copies and paste regardless of the context. He should be shot in the kneecap and have his dick chopped off.

A typical shit posting from loser Escher:
- Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
VOTE ONLY OPPOSITION
VOTE OUT ALL THE FUCKING CORRUPT PAPs

Bet he is a lowlife loser with low income, and shit job. :rolleyes:

this is the true Escher
a true blooded pap supporter and
great fan of pap Singapore

giphy.gif

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo jit kor boh beh zao lah

[video=youtube;jus7S5vBJyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jus7S5vBJyU[/video]

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking dipshit posts the same shit without meaningful content and just copies and paste regardless of the context. He should be shot in the kneecap and have his dick chopped off.

A typical shit posting from loser Escher:
- Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
VOTE ONLY OPPOSITION
VOTE OUT ALL THE FUCKING CORRUPT PAPs

Bet he is a lowlife loser with low income, and shit job. :rolleyes:

Fug off if you are not happy. Just like PAP Mp tells sinkies to Fug off from Sinkapore if not happy.

jw5

Loyal
His "Smear Of Shit On Sole Of Shoe" is very catchy, can make into a song.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am ok with escher's posts. I believe he's just on a pre-election high, doing his part for the opposition cause. Although he can be a little over-zealous! :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am ok with escher's posts. I believe he's just on a pre-election high, doing his part for the opposition cause. Although he can be a little over-zealous! :biggrin:

Overzealous then go and sign up to be opposition volunteer or grassroots lah. Too lazy, or scared shit-less that ISD may invite him to go 'drink kopi'??