• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

• Cottonmouth

• Ginfreely

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually we're in the wrong. Just ask ourselves is she a mental case ? lol.......

I dun mind her, only when she's not mention or attacked in threads that doesn't even mention her name she comes in and a whole slurs of copy/paste posts starts there and then nowadays it become infested and infected almost every thread............

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually we're in the wrong. Just ask ourselves is she a mental case ? lol.......

I dun mind her, only when she's not mention or attacked in threads that doesn't even mention her name she comes in and a whole slurs of copy/paste posts starts there and then nowadays it become infested and infected almost every thread............
You are a liar when my good name is spammed and defamed in so many threads as slut hooker.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is my account going to be banned because it contains a supposed sensitive word to an ultra sensitive person here?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You are cottonmouth clone. Tell that to your slut mother.
Eh dont retaliate please.

Please understand the ceasefire is mainly cottonmouth. The rest never said anything.

But as I said i will help delete them.

I jusr ask that you dont retaliate. Because I am not going to delete your posts.

So if yoi retaliate then appears like you can scold them they cannto scold you no good lah.

Hope you understand. I keep the peace is not jusr one sided. Need your part to play too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh dont retaliate please.

Please understand the ceasefire is mainly cottonmouth. The rest never said anything.

But as I said i will help delete them.

I jusr ask that you dont retaliate. Because I am not going to delete your posts.

So if yoi retaliate then appears like you can scold them they cannto scold you no good lah.

Hope you understand. I keep the peace is not jusr one sided. Need your part to play too.
Nope they already scolded me and insulted me a slut first. And you said they are not part of cease fire. How can it be I return insults is called I can scold them they cannot scold me?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Nope they already scolded me and insulted me a slut first. And you said they are not part of cease fire. How can it be I return insults is called I can scold them they cannot scold me?
Because i delete their insult but i don't delete yours.

Is it fair to you if i delete both theirs and yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.