• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who said Singapore SAF are paper Generals?

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we have a 28years young punk promoted to 4-Stars General in N Korea. Don't know this young punk General know how to fire M-16 or SAR21?

At least SAF paper Generals got go UN peacekeeping mission, Wallaby, Tekong, Thai for military exercises.

I can't imagine if our CDF or COA meet this 28yrs young punk.. still need salute him and called him 'Sir' comical scene.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim Jong Il was at least in his 50s before he took over as supreme leader. I suspect there might be a coup (funded by CIA) once Kim passes.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now we have a 28years young punk promoted to 4-Stars General in N Korea. Don't know this young punk General know how to fire M-16 or SAR21?

At least SAF paper Generals got go UN peacekeeping mission, Wallaby, Tekong, Thai for military exercises.

I can't imagine if our CDF or COA meet this 28yrs young punk.. still need salute him and called him 'Sir' comical scene.

You mean LHL ever went to war meh?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim son is a General, PM also a General so does that mean General post can be given? The blood that runs through their body is powerful than the rest.