• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who said hong kong protests do not affect sinkie economy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek first to bear the brunt of Hong Kong’s radical protests
image: https://apicms.thestar.com.my/uploads/images/2019/11/19/394177.jpg
394177.jpg

Festival Walk in Kowloon Tong is vandalised with shattered glass throughout the mall. Photo: Xiaomei Chen, South China Morning Post
HONG KONG: When anti-government protesters rampaged through the Festival Walk in Kowloon on November 12, they smashed glass panels and some of the 200-odd stores in the sprawling mall. They also inadvertently dented one of Singapore’s biggest investments in the region.

Acquired by Temasek Holdings in 2011 for HK$18.8 billion, the retail and office property is now part of the assets in Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust after a reorganisation in 2013. The real estate investment trust tumbled to a 10-month low in Singapore after the news.
The “extensive damage” reflects how the situation has taken a turn for the worst as violence escalates after more than five months of anti-government protests, deepening the slump in retail sales and crashing property values. It is also turning Hong Kong into an investment landmine for investors as the Kowloon district became the latest fiery battleground. - South China Morning Post

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/business...ng-kongs-radical-protests#cuCxrJKiF46UhHy4.99

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hysan Place also owned by ISinkie government companies i think. The Cuntonese siaoginna should ravage that mall too :biggrin:
Temasek first to bear the brunt of Hong Kong’s radical protests
image: https://apicms.thestar.com.my/uploads/images/2019/11/19/394177.jpg
394177.jpg

Festival Walk in Kowloon Tong is vandalised with shattered glass throughout the mall. Photo: Xiaomei Chen, South China Morning Post
HONG KONG: When anti-government protesters rampaged through the Festival Walk in Kowloon on November 12, they smashed glass panels and some of the 200-odd stores in the sprawling mall. They also inadvertently dented one of Singapore’s biggest investments in the region.

Acquired by Temasek Holdings in 2011 for HK$18.8 billion, the retail and office property is now part of the assets in Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust after a reorganisation in 2013. The real estate investment trust tumbled to a 10-month low in Singapore after the news.
The “extensive damage” reflects how the situation has taken a turn for the worst as violence escalates after more than five months of anti-government protests, deepening the slump in retail sales and crashing property values. It is also turning Hong Kong into an investment landmine for investors as the Kowloon district became the latest fiery battleground. - South China Morning Post

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/business...ng-kongs-radical-protests#cuCxrJKiF46UhHy4.99

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose thats why they set up a malay kampung house at the concourse. To attest tgat singkie isa malay island with indian name.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on a positive note, broken bits and shards of glass look like ice crystals, give a feel of christmas, and turn the mall into a winter wonderland. it’s chump change for tummysick. it has deep pockets and empress carries a dinosaur purse. many sinkies with their collective cpf savings can foot the bill.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sham reports, for those who visit changi airport or go to the the supermarket in the central regions, you can see quite a substantial increase in the number of tourists...meaning mor tourist spending