• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who remember this milf? Actress Ellen Chan Nga Lun (陳雅倫)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I saw one of her movie, she was never fully naked leh, see face no body, got body, no face, I dun think she was naked at all...

To the samster who wanted to sell the CD to Raiders, dun be a cheapskate lah, 30 bucks you also want... I would spend few hours to convert it to .avi and shared it to samsters here liao.....

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side track abit.

Last time in another thread, we were disucssing about the CAT III show "She come from HO CHI MINH"她来自胡志明“

Apparently, one brother in the sister forum PM me and wanted to sell me the DVD f0r $30. Any taker?

$30 for one old school dvd which does not show explicit sex scenes? Any Robert?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember her video which i watched at one of my classmate's home, that was in the early 90's. her nipple is dark brown one...:p

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I saw one of her movie, she was never fully naked leh, see face no body, got body, no face, I dun think she was naked at all...
got leh, if memory did not failed me, i did saw her face and her body.:biggrin:
u saw under 21 version one issit?:biggrin:

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ellen chan doing blowjob to a invisible man :biggrin:

gallery_7_257_8588.jpg