• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who pay $418 for a field seat for Man Utd match ?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I am teenager I had supported the FAS Premier League from 1988 to 1995, my favourite club was Tyrwhitt Soccerites with good players like Jamie Reeves (strong header) and Win Aung (speedy winger) and I enjoyed going to the old Jalan Besar Stadium :inlove:

The student ticket price as I can remembered was $1 :biggrin:

I remember seeing this reeves angmo at s-league games and one day I turned up for lecture in jc and he was there and said hello I'm your new Econs lecturer.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid.

They hate coming to Asia
They don't know you exist.
You line their billionaire pockets with more money
Holiday football, mission is to visit Ochard twrs only. 'Four floors of Whores"

People don't care all that if they perform like the spurs-juve game. It's a friendly but they are competitive people. Once the whistle blows they just want to win. Even if it's still an act, well, people pay $100 to watch acts at esplanade, concerts, WWE. As long as the act is world class.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
People don't care all that if they perform like the spurs-juve game. It's a friendly but they are competitive people. Once the whistle blows they just want to win. Even if it's still an act, well, people pay $100 to watch acts at esplanade, concerts, WWE. As long as the act is world class.

People paid more than $100 a ticket to see singers and footballers they liked, yes its just entertainment :tongue:

Just like the Cirque du Soleil Kurios Cabinet Of Curiosities at MBS now :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of a billionaire and convicted (but acquitted on appeal) arms dealer who paid something like USD 100,000 for a private box at an English Premier League football match. Not sure if United or not, since I don't give a shit about twenty two men running after a ball in a field and spitting on it for the TV cameras! Apparently the box can seat about 20 people, so it works out to USD 5,000 per buttock. The billionaire uses tax haven structures and though the money is his to spend as he wishes, the mechanics aka pesky details (bank authorisations, statements, accounts, blah, blah, blah) are taken care of by well paid care le faires.