• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who likes japanese here?

Townair

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to Chinese in Singapore at the hands of Japanese in WW2 was then, Chinese were viewed and treated by Japanese as oversea Chinese but still Chinese and Japan was at war with China. In fact, many Chinese were still rooted in China with Singapore and Malaya as colonial branches. They had relatives and even families in China, sent donation and even volunteers to China to help fight against Japan. They gave up the idea of returning to China or maintaining links with China only after ROC lost China to PRC. By the way, I'm not much into Japanese girls but I like Japanese foods. :wink:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
-941657-large_image.jpg

I was angry with the Japanese until ... well, on account of their AV contribution, we should just forgive them.

Nobody in this World is able to say forgive the Japs on behalf of those victims.This blood debts MUST be settled sooner or later,maybe not in my lifetime.If there is a chance I will definitely be particpating to revenge on the Japs.I hope PRC,Taiwan,HK and Singapore will one day group up and annihilate the japs from this planet!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japanese are neat, polite and hygienic.
The Japanese respect intellectual property and trademark laws.
When something bad happens, Japanese leaders hold a press conference, bow and make a public apology.
When a Japanese man knocks someone down, he will stop the car and render assistance to that person.
When a Japanese product is defective, the manufacturers issue a recall.

The PRC Tiongs are untidy, crass and unhygienic.
The Tiongs do not respect intellectual property and trademark laws.
When something bad happens, Tiong leaders pretend there is no problem at all, or push blame onto others.
When a Tiong man knocks someone down, he'll run over the victim a few more times because dead people don't demand compensation.
When a Tiong product is defective, the Tiong manufacturers don't care.

Mao's Cultural Revolution had fucked up the PRC Tiongs in more ways than you can imagine.

How can you compare the Japs who are more than USD 40k per capita income to the Chinese 's USD 8K?If the Chinese reach somewhere near the Japs or Singaporean,it will be a different scenerio,my friend!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should help the Ah Tiong integrate into our Society because they are our blood brothers but not the Ah neh or Pinoy!Dont forget our forefathers are also Ah tiong!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should help the Ah Tiong integrate into our Society because they are our blood brothers but not the Ah neh or Pinoy!Dont forget our forefathers are also Ah tiong!

knn..ah tiong, Ah neh and pinoy should not be integrated...

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you like Japanese more than prcs, pinoys ah nehs or angmos?

Have you forgotten ww2 how many of our ancestors were slaughtered, murdered or raped?

Did prcs pinoys ah nehs or angmos did all these things to you?

Who is more evil?

So open your eyes my friends!

Dun be blinded by your own ignorance.

Just because your ancestors were raped by japanese invaders while you were just a little boy growing up in a small backward china village does not mean we want to hear your silly tirade.

Why don't you write to the UN in your fucked up broken English and see whether they even care about this issue anymore, after God Damned 65 fucking years.

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because your ancestors were raped by japanese invaders while you were just a little boy growing up in a small backward china village does not mean we want to hear your silly tirade.

Why don't you write to the UN in your fucked up broken English and see whether they even care about this issue anymore, after God Damned 65 fucking years.

What do you know about the enmity in the far east?You simply dont belong to this league and we dont need to speak so good English like the Native Englishmen!I doubt whether you can speak the Chinese language in order to be in our league?The blood debt between the Chinese and Japs MUST be settled sooner or later and as I say earlier maybe not in our lifetime.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody in this World is able to say forgive the Japs on behalf of those victims.This blood debts MUST be settled sooner or later,maybe not in my lifetime.If there is a chance I will definitely be particpating to revenge on the Japs.I hope PRC,Taiwan,HK and Singapore will one day group up and annihilate the japs from this planet!

Speak for yourself. You've no idea how much Hong Kongers and Taiwanese adore the Japanese. I'm proud of the fact that I can call some of them my family.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you ah tiong, fuck off back to china, don't come here and dirty this island with your dirty habits with your ugly faces.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard they got Japanese foods on Japanese girls leh. :biggrin:
Bro Drifter, really have or not?

Yes. They serve sushi on ladies, but because of bacteria and heat, the food is eaten up very quickly.

Why you like Japanese more than prcs, pinoys ah nehs or angmos?

Have you forgotten ww2 how many of our ancestors were slaughtered, murdered or raped?

Did prcs pinoys ah nehs or angmos did all these things to you?

According to the Japanese, the reason why Japan attacked China and later entered WWII was because they were discriminated by the westerners.

Eg. Japanese were vegetarians more than a century ago, but they were forced to open up by the westerners who introduced meat to their diet. The Jap eat meat to grow taller and bigger like the westerners.

(Emperor) Hirohito personally went to Paris and picked up western clothings and introduced western food to his people (Noticed that a lot of Japanese western food originated from French cuisine, except curry which they got from the Brits)

It was at the League of Nations (before UN) that Japan wanted to be treated equal like the westerners but was then discriminated by the Brits, Americans and worse of all, by Australia. In fact, it was the American representative & Australian PM at that time who was the most vocal in rejecting Japan.

The rest is history. To gain respect, they colonise like the westerners. But they chose to colonise those who were most racist to them, by taking over their colonies. Also, there was that economic sanctions which they need to overcome.

The Japanese attack on Darwin Australia was played down, because of Aussie pride. But the Japs inflict more damage to Darwin than Singapore. A fact most Aussies today do not know still. (The Australian govt has a habit of dumbing the people to hide mistakes)

But history is written by the westerners, so there are certain aspects of the Japanese that are not told to colonial Singaporeans.

Singaporeans also took the hit from the Japs because an Asiatic race under the thumb of westerners appear shameful to the Japs and Japs since then never really consider themselves Asian but a superior Asian-type race.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you know about the enmity in the far east?You simply dont belong to this league and we dont need to speak so good English like the Native Englishmen!I doubt whether you can speak the Chinese language in order to be in our league?The blood debt between the Chinese and Japs MUST be settled sooner or later and as I say earlier maybe not in our lifetime.

simi blood debt? don't talk cock lah, if you feel so strongly about this go snatch a SAR-21 with live rounds and then shoot at the Japs. I can even tell you where they hang out most ai mai? All you need is a screw driver and a car and then you can go to the Japanese Association liao

http://www.jas.org.sg/

the address is 120 Adam Road Singapore 289899

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you compare the Japs who are more than USD 40k per capita income to the Chinese 's USD 8K?If the Chinese reach somewhere near the Japs or Singaporean,it will be a different scenerio,my friend!

they will be even bigger bullies than they are now.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans also took the hit from the Japs because an Asiatic race under the thumb of westerners appear shameful to the Japs and Japs since then never really consider themselves Asian but a superior Asian-type race.

And rightly so. Looking at third world cuntries like PRC and Singapore, who would dare admit to be an Asian? :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

My forefathers are not Ah Tiong. Ah Tiongs are those whose ancestors had their minds messed up by the Cultural Revolution in PRC. They even snitch on their own families and have no morals or sense of decency. Even if they are economically successful, they are crude. Money does not buy breeding.

Cheers!