• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this Samster pangjio~ing in Jiuhoo CIQ

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another case of urinating in the wrong place at Johor Baru CIQ | Malaysia
www.thevibes.com

JOHOR BARU – A foreign man was arrested after he urinated at the ablution area in the Sultan Iskandar Building Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) Complex here yesterday.

Bernama reports Johor police chief Datuk Kamarul Zaman Mamat said that the man, 69, was arrested immediately after police received a report at 4.36pm.

A 10-second video showing the man urinating while standing in the ablution area, posted on Team Cougar Bsi’s Facebook page, had gone viral yesterday. The video’s caption identified him as a Singaporean.

“Investigations revealed that the man had no prior criminal record and tested negative for drugs,” Kamarul said in a statement last night.

New Straits Times, meanwhile, identified the man as a Singaporean.

He will be remanded for investigations under Section 295 of the Penal Code, which pertains to defiling a place of worship with intent to insult another’s religion.

The man faces a jail sentence of two years, a fine, or both if convicted.

In the comments thread of the video on Facebook, Johor Menteri Besar Datuk Onn Hafiz Ghazi sought to quell angry social media users by informing them that the man had been arrested. In response, some netizens suggested that “no urinating” signs be placed at ablution areas, which are used by Muslims to perform cleansing rituals before their prayers.

This appears to be the second incident in less than a week after a video went viral two days ago of a woman caught urinating behind a closed counter at the Sultan Iskandar Building CIQ Complex. – The Vibes, May 10, 2023

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not go all the way and pee in the surau inside the CIQ? :sneaky:

IMG-20140623-00220.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not go all the way and pee in the surau inside the CIQ? :sneaky:

IMG-20140623-00220.jpg

I actually I ever did it on my way to KL when I was in secondary school. We took a coach and there was a stop over in the middle of the highway for us to makan and use the toilet. I saw a small drain-like thing on the floor and assumed that it was for peeing. I unloaded my bladder there and walked off. Some years later then I realized that that was actually the washing point for Muslims before they go for prayers. Luckily no one saw it. Otherwise, they'll be screaming for blood.