• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this crazy guy?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
His pure existence is mainly to insult everybody! Kind of senseless I would say! :biggrin:

14lue5e.png

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gopal and Suresh .... just like Loansharks and runners...Leongsam cannot do anything just like the SPF.

Lan lan lor...

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u think u very smart want to play games with me har? why u only know how to quote selectively to serve your purpose har?

i only fuck people who deserves to get fucked. so far i only fucked 2 people in here, the first one is that fucking m&d "winners", he started shit with me by accusing me of zapping him. and the second fucktard is you, for spamming the forum everyday with your fucking rubbish shits, you fucking fucktard!

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
sochibye mother fucker u want to play with me right? ok i will play with u in every single thread you start

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dun like my posts you could always leave this forum right!

nobody force you to come to this forum!! LOL!