• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this crazy guy?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
2u5xbgw.png

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is his goodmood so just imagine what he will post if his mood is bad. Must be the same guy who always leaves his same type of message. Just delete and dont even bother to complain.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is his goodmood so just imagine what he will post if his mood is bad. Must be the same guy who always leaves his same type of message. Just delete and dont even bother to complain.

I've received such message from this IMH patient before,
now I blocked him so he cant send his mad crazy message anymore!!

Siow kow!!

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got it too.

He is a crazy fellow because his mother give mongrel dogs fuck and gave birth to a mongrel bastard dog like him.

His mother is worst than a whore. A fucking machines for mongrel dogs.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark his ancestor chow cheebye lor... his entire bloodline is farktard and bastardised.