• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the top donor to Sam's coFfer?

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No the one number donor is not Joetys!!!!

He is Darth, the OA aka Cooleo. He has many clones and each one he pays to be premium member, some twice.

So he s the winner. :biggrin:

But since he is here 24/7/365, which means he isnot working. So most likely that his $$$ are from his parents!!!

His parents are the winners!!! :*:

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

And here is evidence how cooleo is another of the many dubious clone accounts. :biggrin:

Cooleo is but a wayang show and from YPAP. Cooleo has all the while been posting as Scrooball (clone). When cooleo was around he and Papsmearer had axe to grind, Scrooball (clone) also had axe to grind. Evidence is on the Penang cow's daughter thread below. If u search "all threads started by Scrooball (clone), they all carry the same style as cooleo eg.. (Guess what race?) or (Acceptable?).

Penang cow's daughter flaming thread between Papsmearer and Scrooball (clone) aka cooleo.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?122889-Khaw-Boon-Wan-s-daughter-is-a-babe

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

And here is evidence how cooleo is another of the many dubious clone accounts. :biggrin:

Cooleo is but a wayang show and from YPAP. Cooleo has all the while been posting as Scrooball (clone). When cooleo was around he and Papsmearer had axe to grind, Scrooball (clone) also had axe to grind. Evidence is on the Penang cow's daughter thread below. If u search "all threads started by Scrooball (clone), they all carry the same style as cooleo eg.. (Guess what race?) or (Acceptable?).

Penang cow's daughter flaming thread between Papsmearer and Scrooball (clone) aka cooleo.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?122889-Khaw-Boon-Wan-s-daughter-is-a-babe

........................... :biggrin:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
COOLEO enough bull shit already???

You are COOLEO alright. If not, you curse the person behind the nick cooleo to prove your point?

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

...............................:biggrin:

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have added more accounts..... so now u have at least 10 accounts... :biggrin: I don't zap them despite knowing that they are clones because some of them are contributors at The Quiet Zone. :biggrin:

gotnojob (InfP) - got no job can still afford it
biggrin.gif

hornylee (InfP)
thumbsdown (InfP)
siongkia (InfP)
lushbush (InfP)

I win because i wanted PAP IB to pay for using this forum to carry out their agenda because they have been using it for free since 2008. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For once, I have to agree with OA. The way OA pinch my ass is totally unlike Cooleo. Screwball(clone)'s tone is very similar to cooleo. Irritating little dickhead.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
COOLEO, you like to hallucinate, don't you? If I am really PAP IB as you hallucinate, is a few tens, hundred or thousands dollars is a problem?

First you think I am PAP IB, then you think the rest are my clones, then you think you can drain PAP IB $$$. These are all your assumptions to make yourself feel important? Important that you can fight PAP??? Ha ha, you are hallucinating again.

But the fact is that you are a worthless person who does nothing role play with your clones 24/7.

Did Sam give you some sort of award for being the majorest contributor here?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is Darth, the OA aka Cooleo. He has many clones and each one he pays to be premium member, some twice.

So he s the winner. :biggrin:

But since he is here 24/7/365, which means he isnot working. So most likely that his $$$ are from his parents!!!

His parents are the winners!!! :*:

no wonder he is so defensive on my sinkie behaviour thread because this type of human beings have the exact behaviour which is described in that thread. hehehe.. what a low life sinkie loser shit, earn money from licking his master's ball. what a total disgrace to human beings. click on the link on my signature below to read how defensive he is. what a sinkie loser.

Last edited:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no wonder he is so defensive on my sinkie behaviour thread because this type of human beings have the exact behaviour which is described in that thread. hehehe.. what a low life sinkie loser shit, earn money from licking his master's ball. what a total disgrace to human beings. click on the link on my signature below to read how defensive he is. what a sinkie loser.

Good morning Tony, I dun really get your point. You can tell us more? Sorry.

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
COOLEO, the more you keep defending yourself, the more obvious it gets.

Hehehe my clone? He is your clone! He became a turncoat by licking singveld's balls but failed. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clonemaster has been zapping singveld anonymously. maybe u need to ass him too.

oh wait...does this fall under free speech? the freedom to remain anonymous?

please ADVICE (spot the mistake)

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?98556-Warning-to-SIFU&p=790996#post790996

EmCdj.jpg

Last edited: