• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who is smart enough to answer this KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why during cb smrt stop most of the down escalator in mrt stations ? KNN
During CB, I stayed home (I obeyed the government) or I walked everywhere. Never took public transport.

My guess is shutting down the down escalator reduces the amount of surfaces that will need to be disinfected. Sinkies are dirty anti-social animals. If they had shut down the up escalator, more sinkies would've died due to cardiac arrest.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
During CB, I stayed home (I obeyed the government) or I walked everywhere. Never took public transport.

My guess is shutting down the down escalator reduces the amount of surfaces that will need to be disinfected. Sinkies are dirty anti-social animals. If they had shut down the up escalator, more sinkies would've died due to cardiac arrest.
KNN although my uncle is not a disinfecting expert but this sounds the leeson but the amount of surface also same if they were to block the stairs and turn on the down escalator also KNN unless we bring in maintenance work involve but that is the primary purpose of having escalators so my uncle think it still doesn't justify for these actions KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN furthermore the train alone is probably a few hundreds or thousands times more prone to tiok covid infection than taking the escalators KNN hence my uncle think is can stop don't waste by the committee KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN furthermore the train alone is probably a few hundreds or thousands times more prone to tiok covid infection than taking the escalators KNN hence my uncle think is can stop don't waste by the committee KNN
nowadays i take lift, see indian cum out, i refuse to go in
i wait for another one
the lift maybe full of covid germs