• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious who is more normal?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone who has a lot to hide, never share or like anything on facebook

or

someone who is open and always like or share things on facebook?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And Zucky the ugly Jew boy cannot be trusted with your personal information.

Unfortunately, I have Whatsapp, which is owned by Facebook Inc.
That one is no choice. Me too. Whatsapp, Wechat and Line. Need to communicate with friends overseas...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That one is no choice. Me too. Whatsapp, Wechat and Line. Need to communicate with friends overseas...

Wechat is necessary if you want to chat with friends and ATBs in China. They're behind the Great Firewall, only Wechat (owned by China GLC Tencent) allows messages to go through.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wechat is necessary if you want to chat with friends and ATBs in China. They're behind the Great Firewall, only Wechat (owned by China GLC Tencent) allows messages to go through.
Yep. Though she has Whatsapp in her iPhone, its not stable at all when she's in China.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat person who ask dat s2pig question is a b normal ...

if you think deeper about the question i asked, you will know that it isn't stoopid, pple who avoid facebook have a lot to hide. nothing to do with privacy, not saying ah meng.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world today is small, you need not hide from anyone you called a friend. Friends will know how to reach you if they need to really get in touch. Facebook only makes you a fool, sell your personal data and who ever get in touch with you.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The world today is small, you need not hide from anyone you called a friend. Friends will know how to reach you if they need to really get in touch. Facebook only makes you a fool, sell your personal data and who ever get in touch with you.

i am no subject of interest by authority and i can readily ignore any unsolicited calls. if pple want to probe into my privacy, go ahead, no big deal...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The irony thing is many people talks about privacy and yet they use FB IG etc to share online.:biggrin: Fuuny ppl

Even if you uploaded personal photos and submitted details of yourself online elsewhere e.g. Linkedin, Carousell, Flickr, dating sites, forums etc... you're no longer a virgin when it comes to cyber-privacy. :wink: