• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Liu Yifei? A closer look at Disney's controversial Mulan

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same thing I also never see before Malays gang up with Chinese to bully Malays. Very good strong quality of a race.
And of course in jb I met so many Chinese that attacked me so viciously while they cry racism so meek to Malay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking disgrace to humankind. You can be whatever race and your cheebye is still smelly.
Tell that to yourself Jeremy Quek. You have proven yourself cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate network fucking disgrace to humanity whereas whatever you said of me are baseless evil filthy lies of me a virgin being a slut whore mistress fucking disgrace. Pui! View attachment 166448

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whereas disunited people will have to be extra talented, extra hardworking, extra rich to get barely the same treatment from others.
Got to be dressed extra well, pay for the most expensive branded goods to get recognition that others dressed in shorts and t shirt can get.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whereas disunited people will have to be extra talented, extra hardworking, extra rich to get barely the same treatment from others.
Got to be from top universities, Ivy League colleges to make it while others with lesser qualifications or even fake degree also can make it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to talk like angmoh speak with same Angmoh accent even if whole life just study in msia international schools, while others speak with their own accent in usa also can make it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see China YouTubers migrated to USA under talent scheme also become youtuber in USA. No other jobs in USA ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see China YouTubers migrated to USA under talent scheme also become youtuber in USA. No other jobs in USA ?
Ya basically youtuber, estate agent, open restaurants or shops catering to Chinese. No other jobs in USA mainstream society ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go USA will still work as whore!!
Listen up 贱人I let you win last word you Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth 贱人Evil filthy piece of shit, old whore, Dirty whore, Well fucked asshole, Maid of Malaysian criminal syndicate network, Useless eunuch Scared of good strong man, Pelacur slut whore mistress FAKE everything is you Jeremy Quek dirty cheap despicable liar whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate network and your sell nude sell cb Cantonese mother. Pui!View attachment 166449