• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who is Jardine and why is there Jardine Step named in Singapore...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
...there is this Jardine Step place in Singapore in Telok Blangah. This Jardine Step is a stop over to cross over to Bakang Mati by boats.

I think is named after this drug trafficker Jardine who did massive opium in China. If it was him then we hv a one of the starting points to fuck BE for running drug trafficking trade in Singapore targeting mainly Chinese community. Spare the indians, for army use, and m&d for domestic servants as slaves to served the dirty Pommies.

There are many streets named after angmohs?

So who are they and do they involved in opium trades?

Interesting?

If this Jardine Step place is named after the drug trafficker Jardine Mattisen then spot on you hv s drug trafficker given a street name or place..

Let' dig in further to provide LHL 2019 bicentenial celebration of Singapore starting Stamford Raffle.

Pommy Raffle founded Singapore for what? To look for a land in this sea route turning point in SEA to build a military base and logistic supply to secure their gunboats if this white trash has to go to war with China over their luxury illegal opium trades at China doorstep.

Pinky is going to enjoy his 2019 bicentenial celebration which cannot go without mentioning BE opium trade at China door step.

There is no secret about it many books have been written on the humilating opium war with China.

What we are merely doing is repackage BE opium monopoly history in Singapore inclusive in 2019 bicentenial celebration.

Opposition parties can contribute to this celebration in big way inclusive opium in it.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it William Jardine?, a Scot doctor & James Matheson of Jardine & Matheson; tha Jardine step was named after? Aiyah! all the British Taipans, have their dirty fingers in opium...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's reason for existence is because of British expansionism. Singapore was even labelled "Gibraltar of the East" by a brit PM (was it Churchill?). So insteat of despising the colonial masters of the past, look to them with gratitude that you live in Peesai. The jewel of the far east for the British Empire. They left us a good and working administrative system, a world class education, a civilied society with hard working and law abiding citizens. Would it be any better under Indian, Chinese, or Japanese rule? One apparent reason is the improved hygiene and sanitation habits of the people (Compare with India or China).

Cheers!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think at one time, jardine's companies have over 15% of the ST index. I believe they owned Mandarin oriental hotel, until it was bought over by James Riady. Also owned Astra which has a large presence in Singapore. By virtue of all these ownership, they deserved a street name lah.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's reason for existence is because of British expansionism. Singapore was even labelled "Gibraltar of the East" by a brit PM (was it Churchill?). So insteat of despising the colonial masters of the past, look to them with gratitude that you live in Peesai. The jewel of the far east for the British Empire. They left us a good and working administrative system, a world class education, a civilied society with hard working and law abiding citizens. Would it be any better under Indian, Chinese, or Japanese rule? One apparent reason is the improved hygiene and sanitation habits of the people (Compare with India or China).

Cheers!

They left us with infrastructures they built & we build this city upon & they were good at Town & City Planning. I had to study a book on Town & City Planning in school, from a British Author, forgotten the actual title, it was part of textbooks I had to use.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The spanish occupied Philippine they also built roads but not the way the British did 10 time better.

The Dutch occupied Indonesia but not the way British built and modernized Singapore 10 times better.

Money talks. Where did the British get so much money to fund so many projects, technologies and buildings for their empire?

From their hard earned money from England to fund Singapore development?

If Spanish was big in drug trade in China Philipine will be great cities too, so was Jakarta by the Dutch.

Opium funded the British Empire included America.

The BE come clean in heir
history they will not give up Singapore.

Shame bro, shame. Too ashamed to hold Singapore as they know their criminal past be exposed one day.

NO glory to hold Singapore if they do monoply opium trade and give up ownership is tgeir option.

Cheers!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cause so much money to make from illegal opium they can do many miracles that make pig flies also possible.

With so much money made from opium they can fund their R &D for town planning, infrastructures and miracles make pig flies.

Money talks.

Where did LKY PAP get the money to fund Singapore development?

Opium CPF money from you and I? Not bad every month keep 25% of your pay to pay for opium CPF for use to develop Singapore uhhh!

They left us with infrastructures they built & we build this city upon & they were good at Town & City Planning. I had to study a book on Town & City Planning in school, from a British Author, forgotten the actual title, it was part of textbooks I had to use.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think at one time, jardine's companies have over 15% of the ST index. I believe they owned Mandarin oriental hotel, until it was bought over by James Riady. Also owned Astra which has a large presence in Singapore. By virtue of all these ownership, they deserved a street name lah.

Was this the same Jardine Mattheson, drug trafficker?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the spaniards were more interested in south america where they looted inca gold and silver and sent them back to spain causing massive infation in europe.
The brits on the other hand, looted the spanish galleon.
Due to insignificant return on investment, philippines was neglected.
The dutch, the inventor of apartheid in south africa, ruled indonesia according to ethnicity, hence the animosity natives have for chinese, who were second class citizen under colonial rule, while locals were at th3 bottom.