• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is it? Anybody know or not?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
yesterday i saw on the TV, got reporter wanna interview a opposition, that fellow refused and take a big envelope to hide his face and run away.
Anyone know who is that shameless guy? if dare not to even accept interview from the media, why come out and stand in the election. :oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
he got wear slipper or not?? .... hehehe

yesterday i saw on the TV, got reporter wanna interview a opposition, that fellow refused and take a big envelope to hide his face and run away.
Anyone know who is that shameless guy? if dare not to even accept interview from the media, why come out and stand in the election. :oIo::oIo:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...don't huntum salah.
anybody ...including u and me can go and collect the forms.
doesn't need to be a member of any political party.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy is a proxy messenger from the PAP lah! You know bicycle thief, slipper man and now Siao Lan!

Wait for the mother of all PAP bullshit! arresting all opposition candidates as Communist Conspirators!

jw5

Loyal

He's an independent candidate.
Someone should tell him to keep his identity secret until the elections are over.