• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is behind Temasek Review Emeritus

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello there,

I am a retiree who has worked both in the civil service and later in the corporate world.

Nearly 2 years ago, I submitted an article to TR with clear evidence of abuse and possible corruption and materials supporting that evidence. It involved a chairman of a CCC and the abuse involving tenders. Suspecting something amiss, I sent another piece that was full of conjecture and a series of opinions which were derogatory of the PAP. This was published. I realised that they prefer shallow articles and tried to fit future articles along these lines. At that time, it appeared that they were not as brave and safe as they claimed. They feared shut down was quite obvious.

Just before the GE, I forwarded another solid article on family connections of PAP that was not known with clear evidence again. Again nothing.

In fact the submissions by the ex-ISD chief is all opinions. No facts. I understand that he resides in Singapore so the fear of breaching the OSA is real and his detention would be imminent. I am sure he is using TRE to vent his personal frustrations in view of the low pension offered then.

I also noticed many articles appearing in TRE having signs of outright plagiarism. Entire sentences and paragraphs have been lifted from previous submissions of mine and I suspect from others as well.

Come to think of it, TRE has never ever revealed anything. It's seems to sensationalise petty and trivial matters that has already surfaced in the press or elsewhere. They are always asking for donations. I am wondering if it is a scam or couple of individuals living of people's frustrations and disdain for the PAP. They carry lots of adverts yet keep asking for donations.

I stumbled on this forum because someone mentioned this in the comments column of TRE. I have already realised that more genuine information appears here first.

Anyone care to share their thoughts on TRE.

I also don't like TRE change in their policy a few years back, where they state they would comply with the "authorities" if you do anything illegal in the comments page (like post a so-called inflammatory/defamatory remarks). A real TR website would basically FUCK CARE about the authorities (i.e. PAP), since their laws are all corrupt in the first place. Besides if TRE is based in Panama or China, the fucking PAP authorities have no right to impose their fucked up laws on a foreign jurisdiction. So yes, TRE act as if they got balls, but they really have none. I can't think of any really good articles, maybe with the exception of Christopher's Balding series of digging into Temasek/GIC books and finding discrepancies... but then these articles were basically reposts of his blog posts, so it's not as if TRE came up with it.

Last edited:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also don't like TRE change in their policy a few years back, where they state they would comply with the "authorities" if you do anything illegal in the comments page (like post a so-called inflammatory/defamatory remarks). A real TR website would basically FUCK CARE about the authorities (i.e. PAP), since their laws are all corrupt in the first place. Besides if TRE is based in Panama or China, the fucking PAP authorities have no right to impose their fucked up laws on a foreign jurisdiction. So yes, TRE act as if they got balls, but they really have none. I can't think of any really good articles, maybe with the exception of Christopher's Balding series of digging into Temasek/GIC books and finding discrepancies... but then these articles were basically reposts of his blog posts, so it's not as if TRE came up with it.

Wah talk is easy hor. ...mr. keyboard warrior. I respect Richard Wan for stepping forward and identifying himself...within 4 days, 2 different groups of people threaten to sue him in court.

You type type type on the keyboard anonymously about other people not having courage, oh the stink of hypocrisy smell so strong wonder how you can stand your own fart.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello there,

I am a retiree who has worked both in the civil service and later in the corporate world.

Nearly 2 years ago, I submitted an article to TR with clear evidence of abuse and possible corruption and materials supporting that evidence. It involved a chairman of a CCC and the abuse involving tenders. Suspecting something amiss, I sent another piece that was full of conjecture and a series of opinions which were derogatory of the PAP. This was published. I realised that they prefer shallow articles and tried to fit future articles along these lines. At that time, it appeared that they were not as brave and safe as they claimed. They feared shut down was quite obvious.

Just before the GE, I forwarded another solid article on family connections of PAP that was not known with clear evidence again. Again nothing.

In fact the submissions by the ex-ISD chief is all opinions. No facts. I understand that he resides in Singapore so the fear of breaching the OSA is real and his detention would be imminent. I am sure he is using TRE to vent his personal frustrations in view of the low pension offered then.

I also noticed many articles appearing in TRE having signs of outright plagiarism. Entire sentences and paragraphs have been lifted from previous submissions of mine and I suspect from others as well.

Come to think of it, TRE has never ever revealed anything. It's seems to sensationalise petty and trivial matters that has already surfaced in the press or elsewhere. They are always asking for donations. I am wondering if it is a scam or couple of individuals living of people's frustrations and disdain for the PAP. They carry lots of adverts yet keep asking for donations.

I stumbled on this forum because someone mentioned this in the comments column of TRE. I have already realised that more genuine information appears here first.

Anyone care to share their thoughts on TRE.

Your claims are a bit far fetched.

If what you said is true, just get a free account with blogspot, eg. whiterose.blogspot.com, and you are free to publish all you want, nobody is going to stop you... if there is no further action from you by 21 October this year, yet another red herring exposed.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your claims are a bit far fetched.

If what you said is true, just get a free account with blogspot, eg. whiterose.blogspot.com, and you are free to publish all you want, nobody is going to stop you... if there is no further action from you by 21 October this year, yet another red herring exposed.

White rose, your (clone or buddy) zapped me just because I exposed your lies?

Last edited: