• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who here never step out of home since cb 7 april 2020?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowadays really sleep too much since apr7. suddenly wake up now and wondering why cannot sleep more. only 3am 17apr. day 11 self lockup just starting....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go for a run after midnight. I think no people to catch you not wearing a mask. Sweat it out, come back, shower and sleep.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you folks are lucky. i've been holed up in a bunker for the past 16.9 days.
1587096949600.png

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For toothpaste, just go to the nearest provision shop or convenience store. No need to stock up. Or if u willing to wait about a week, buy from online platforms like shopee or redmart.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
For toothpaste, just go to the nearest provision shop or convenience store. No need to stock up. Or if u willing to wait about a week, buy from online platforms like shopee or redmart.
no scared. i just dig my storeroom and found lots of small toothpaste and toothbrush set that i kope from hotel. got one big ntuc bag.