• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who drafted this treaty should be hanged

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, you believe what Shamu said? What if I told you there are actually 2 water agreements, one of which has already expired. What if I told you that in 2000 Old Goat flew to KL to negotiate unsuccessfully with Mahathir over the renewal of the water treaty. What if I told you that Mahathir wanted more money, Old Goat did not want to pay it and wanted a new treaty with longer expiration. What if I told you that mahathir was still pissed at Old Goat for the derogatory comments in made in the past about Malaysia (eg 1997 Old Goat called JB a "den of thieves"), and about the forced relocation of the train station from Tamjong Pagar. What if I told you that Old Goat and Mahathir have the 2 biggest egos in SE Asia and that their pride led to the failure of negotiations?

When u look in this context, it does not matter what the price of water is, the negotiations were doomed to failure from the outset.

the version that i heard (from a mudland citizen) was that...Mahatir was the one who screwed up the negotiations - everything was finalised and last minute, he wanted to add somethings....

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2 treaties, Dr. M did not renew the first one which had expired.
He said that Malaysian can bath many times a day with that water,
now, bath lan Jiao, they got no more water, after the dry season, hahaha..

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a rather unique interpretation of "The Water Agreement provided for the review AFTER 25 years" Did the agreement stipulate that the review has to be immediately after 25 years? Or it could be anytime after 25 years. 2014 is after 25 years.

Look at Shamu's argument - Mudland doesn't want to review because they were afraid of sinkapore raising the price of treated water. What has changed? Sinkapore still can raise the price of treated water. Sinkapore is fearful because mudland can decide to stop buying treated water now that Johor is self sufficient in treated water.

It is idiots like Shamu and kee chiu that will get sinkapore into a conflict with the neighbours. We can't expect the neighbours to be nice to us when we continue to take advantage of them.

Same as MOM says >50 companies hiring disproportionally MORE FTs.............. it can me 10,000 companies which MOM dare not mention for fear of immediate rioting!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 treaties, Dr. M did not renew the first one which had expired.
He said that Malaysian can bath many times a day with that water,
now, bath lan Jiao, they got no more water, after the dry season, hahaha..

........................... oso they got annual floodingl last ones not too long ago!!
mahababi now busy counting his ill gotten gains which incl Petron chain of petrol kiosks all over malu sial
he got gall to lie that it is a Phillipines company!! even now he got no balls to tell the truth
oso how did his son become billionaire and sit in 1000+ boards of director???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We know that it is the work of the four Indians in cabinet plus the then President, who is also Indian. There is an Indian conspiracy to takeover the country from the Chinese.

If these filthy shit skins ever become the majority too bad for m&ds and Chinese dogs shit skins aren't as good as Chinese

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries. The m&ds will not be able to maintain those facilities up to the standards. It will make our sai water looks like evian.

This fucker Shanmugan.
Please tell him to keep his mouth shut.
Talk too much later Malaysia Minister dont like it. They will review the price by saying they have right to increase price after 25 year.
Now Johor already have enough capacity of treated water plant they do not need to buy from SG.
They can just lan lan increase price. Just keep the mouth shut and let the water agreement just continue without mentioning by Minister/MPs in public or Parliament.
Only talk when Malaysia side officially written in letter that they want to increase water price. If not TELL our minister just keep their mouth shut about water issue with Malaysia.