• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who do you admire most and why??

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who do you want to speak to and why?

22140844_899487023540779_871403163787914125_n.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would love to speak to Ghandi
I want to ask him how he defeated the British
and to dispel all the rumours about him too....

Also like to speak to JFK
how he so handsome with so many beautiful women around him
and why he was shot so early

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
None of the above. The historical figure I'd like to talk to is Donald Trump.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None, all famous persons, political or otherwise, are some crooks one way or another. You can admire them for their achievements not their characters, for one & all are faulty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why pictures westerners?

Dont know China great history?

Sinkies are dumb in Chinese history thanks to old fart brainwashed you.

Yeah why no picture of righteous Lin Zexu who cleared the opium shit, saving millions of Chinese?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like to speak to Ah Gong again, and relive his tale of how he outwitted the Brits, the Japs, the Brits again, the Commies and the oppies. I would also like to hear him toast us again as his rivals end up either in jail or bankrupted on the streets hawking shitty little books that hardly anyone bought.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
who do you want to speak to and why?

22140844_899487023540779_871403163787914125_n.jpg

Fuck them all.

All those langjiao lang!

Genghis Khan is the one I love to speak to. He conquered much of the known world and with territories 5 times that of Alexander and Roman Empire combined together.
I also want to do DNA to prove he was one of my forefathers.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck them all.

All those langjiao lang!

Genghis Khan is the one I love to speak to. He conquered much of the known world and with territories 5 times that of Alexander and Roman Empire combined together.

happy ???
scaletowidth

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gaozong_of_tang.jpg

Islam was introduced in China by the uncle of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh),Saad bin Abi Waqas during the reign of the Chinese Emperor Gaozong of the Tang dynasty in 651. Gaozong is known in the Islamic sources as Yung Wei. The emperor is known to be impressed by the teachings of Islam but he did not himself convert. However he did order the building of the first mosque in China. Additionally the Muslims were also allowed to proselytize in China.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
happy ???
scaletowidth

Also must ask him how he managed to conquer so many countries in between enlarging his share of the gene pool of humanity. Did he fuck non stop in between his fighting? ten of them a night? 100 of them a night?
Can he delegate some of them to me?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck them all.

All those langjiao lang!

You are a fucking chink!

Genghis Khan is more likely to kill you than talk to you. You've better chance of speaking with Tojo or Yamashita as a chink than to Genghis.