• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are these monkeys??

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
illegally parked their car across two to three parking lots. They got agitated when my husband and I attempted to park our car next to them

I can't figure this out.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
this little island is simply too crowded, thats why so much stress,
but there is absolutely nothing that a stroke or 2 of the rotan wont cure,

we need to have legalised mma fights between people with disputes, more serious disputes should be settled with gun duels to cull the population
good for entertainment and will solve disputes

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
this little island is simply too crowded, thats why so much stress,
but there is absolutely nothing that a stroke or 2 of the rotan wont cure,

we need to have legalised mma fights between people with disputes, more serious disputes should be settled with gun duels to cull the population
good for entertainment and will solve disputes
There will be less stress if cars are banned.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A disgusting country full of retards. Thank goodness I don't live there anymore.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
A disgusting country full of retards. Thank goodness I don't live there anymore.

yes you must be pleased with being 9% vaccinated so I guess New Zealand wont be back until 2022, 2023 at this rate

ask the hobbits for help maybe they can do something

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loong wanted the economic boon from an increased population, but chose to disregard the social repercussions.

Hope everyone is enjoying their 'strong Singapore core' now. :biggrin:

popwhitepaper1.jpg