• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are the most racist? Ah nehs

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What racist double standards?

You can write ang moh or ppl of other races names into chinese. Does that make them chinese?

Clinton is also called clinton in chinese and written as ke lin tun does that make him chinese?

You should not attempt anything intellectual at all just stick to empty boasts of your imaginary life.

I will remember this post .. So if there's any news that have a Malay or indian name they are Chinese :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wtf are you blabbering about? You're really stupid since you don't know the meaning of transliteration.

Wow ... So fast want to snake around ? :wink: Whahahaha ...transliteration ? I also can say those with Malay name or indian name also transliteration :wink:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not racist - I will sleep with women of all races

But when it comes to eating pussy, I like Koreans best

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal
knnbccb indian and ang moh names can also be transliterated into chinese what. obama's name can be written in chinese does this mean obama is chinese?

Idiot.

You ugly bastard chink gay shut your cocksucking mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!