• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who am I?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WhoAmIJackieChan.jpg

我 是 谁 ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me tell you who I am not,

I am not krafty.

I am not Choot.

I am not Run.

I am not Leong Sam.

And...definitely not Ginfreely.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true.

We are all sons of someone...

The first human was the son of? Perhaps the first human came out of the womb of an Orang Utang. The fetus, instead of stopping its development at the grade of an ape, spontaneously ascended one stage higher into a human form, thus creating a new species altogether. Perhaps a higher species might come out from the womb of a human in time to come.

First thing? -> Forces of Nature (gravity) -> Inorganic elements -> Organic compounds -> unicellular -> Multicellular -> Plants -> long series of animals -> Orang Utan -> Human

Cause -> Stimulus -> Motive

Unconscious -> sensibility -> brain (perception) -> brain (Perception + reason)

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first human was the son of? Perhaps the first human came out of the womb of an Orang Utang. The fetus, instead of stopping its development at the grade of an ape, spontaneously ascended one stage higher into a human form, thus creating a new species altogether. Perhaps a higher species might come out from the womb of a human in time to come.

First thing? -> Forces of Nature (gravity) -> Inorganic elements -> Organic compounds -> unicellular -> Multicellular -> Plants -> long series of animals -> Orang Utan -> Human

Cause -> Stimulus -> Motive

Unconscious -> sensibility -> brain (perception) -> brain (Perception + reason)

The question begs the fundamental question of whether you are any different from the beast. In some sense, we are no different since we all will go to the same place one day. But in another sense, you are different because you have not just the body, but a soul and a spirit . It is the makeup of the body, soul and spirit that gives us the sense of identity in us.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch this meaningful video

[video=youtube;21j_OCNLuYg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21j_OCNLuYg[/video]

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question begs the fundamental question of whether you are any different from the beast. In some sense, we are no different since we all will go to the same place one day. But in another sense, you are different because you have not just the body, but a soul and a spirit . It is the makeup of the body, soul and spirit that gives us the sense of identity in us.

Soul - ability to have sense perception and thinking independent of the body (or more specifically, the brain). But this is untrue, for we cannot experience metal images and thoughts in dreamless sleep (when the brain is in deep rest) and death (brain destroyed). Soul may only be used in a metaphorical sense in place of spirit.

Spirit - a blind willing or impulse. This is evident in the lowest phenomenon like gravity. Spirit takes on many different forms, from gravity, elements to plants, to animals and humans. In this scale of things, we observe the development of a nervous system which reaches the highest perfection in humans. Thus spirit takes on the human form to have knowledge, which serves as a guide as it makes it way through the world. We are essentially the same as animals, just better brain.

When the body form, along with the perishable brain dies, spirit still remains and returns to blind craving, which are essentially the deeds of this life. Spirit then takes on another form as a new human individual or animal, with the same desires but different brain. This cycle repeats itself infinitely. Thus suicide is only apparent death, not real salvation, it destroys the human form but does not affect the spirit. (Physical forces cannot destory spirit). Good analogy would be, death of the individual is like only cutting off the top part of the tree, but the roots still remain and will grow into a new tree.

The destiny of spirit is essentially ethical. When knowledge reaches its highest illumination, the spirit in this individual recognizes itself again in everything and everyone, then freely denies itself, thus uprooting the entire tree. (Knowledge destroys spirit). All the effect the previous motives had on the character of this individual lose their potency, resulting in a 'new birth' or resurrection. This is the state of Nirvana (no birth, disease, old age and death), whose definition is negative (not this, not that), just because all concepts and words are taken from the world of Samsara.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those name Desmond are either crooks or gays.

I am gay, "gay as a lark"....gay, once meant happy....Rainbow was once rainbow, as in ROYGBIV...in the colours...now it is associated with GAYS...which means you know what!.. ha ha ha ha