• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

white women kena cheated by young third world men, LOL can't blame them.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2561995-1B9C397900000578-537_636x355.jpg

When Jane, 56, met Michael, 28, while on holiday in The Gambia, she thought it was true love. But what happened next left her sister fearing she would take her own life...

Cole, 56, knew that The Gambia in Western Africa had a reputation for being a hotbed of holiday romances between young local men and older British women.

But when she decided to take a break there with her friend Vanessa in 2005, she never thought she'd find herself caught up in one.

'I'm quite worldly-wise,' said Jane, from Rothwell, who considered herself too sensible to get embroiled with a younger man.

But then she met Michael, a 28-year-old Nigerian bartender, and his charming, attentive nature drew her in immediately.

Michael quickly made it clear he wanted more than just a one-night stand while she was on holiday in the country. He wanted a relationship. 'I was completely sucked in,' said Jane.

When Michael proposed, Jane decided to keep it a secret from her younger sister Tracy, knowing she would disapprove. Instead, she flew to The Gambia and married him, leaving Tracy to call her a fool.

Quickly, Jane began to see that she might have been right.

Michael said he wanted to move into Jane's house with her in the UK, even though she had set her heart on a new life in The Gambia, as they had discussed. Nonetheless, she loved him, so she agreed.

But as soon as the couple arrived in the UK, Jane began to question Michael's loyalty, especially when he began disappearing for long periods.
After calling a number that appeared frequently on his phone bill, she reached a woman with whom Michael had been having a relationship for six years.

'When I confronted Michael he just admitted it and laughed. "People laugh then they see us together," he said. I was devastated. My self-confidence sunk to an all-time low. He had drained me of everything, both financially and emotionally.'

Around 1,000 British people are victims of dating scams each year, according to the Office of National Statistics
'I blamed myself for being foolish and falling for it. I'm supposed to be intelligent but I never had an inkling.

'I believed everything he said. And if he had told me the woman was just a friend, I'd still have believed him.'

Tracy admits worrying that her sister might take her own life, because Michael had robbed her of everything.

But Jane is not alone when it comes to confidence tricksters scamming women in matters of the heart on holiday.

Around 1,000 British people are victims of dating scams each year, according to the Office of National Statistics.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2561995-1B9C398900000578-327_634x470.jpg

Alanah Longshore, 19, from Sterling in Scotland, was just 16 when she began an internet relationship with a man named Jan who lived in Marmaris, Turkey, a resort in which she often holidayed with her family.

The pair began chatting in a forum dedicated to the destination, and finally met in 2010, when she returned with her mother and a family friend.

Despite warnings from family and friends, Alanah returned to Marmaris in 2011, but her relationship with Jan soon soured
As soon as she saw him Alanah knew he was the one. 'I felt my heart melt. He was perfect,' she said.

They grew close immediately, and when she flew back to Scotland she told her mother she had decided to emigrate to Turkey to live their with her new boyfriend.

When he became physically violent towards her Alanah fled home, where she discovered Jan was a serial philanderer, moving from British woman to British woman, and frequently getting them - Alanah included - pregnant.

Abusive correspondence followed, including one message in which Jan said he wished that she and their unborn baby die in childbirth, and now Alanah is now seeking legal advice to ensure her young son is safe from his father, who has threatened to bring him back to Turkey.

Love in a warm climate: Valerie met Marco in 1999 in Turkey, but after three years with him she discovered he had fathered a child with another woman during their relationship +4
Love in a warm climate: Valerie met Marco in 1999 in Turkey, but after three years with him she discovered he had fathered a child with another woman during their relationship

Valerie Bamping, 60, a sales manager from Newark, says her 'holiday love rat', also from Marmaris, cheated her out of some £42,000.

Ergan, who called himself Marco, was a jeweller who began pursuing Valerie in 1999, when she was holidaying in Turkey alone.

He took her out for meals, paid her lots of attention, and gave her jewellery he told her he had made himself.

Over three years she gave him plenty of money and bought him a motorbike, always giving one excuse or another about why he couldn't pay her back just yet.

She became disillusioned with him and broke up the relationship, only to discover he had fathered a child with his common law Turkish wife while they had been together, and that he had, in total, nine children with three different women.

'I used to be so trusting,' she said. 'Now I'm much more sceptical about everything.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MILITARY DATING SCAMS (MORE NIGERIAN SCAMMERS)

Lately, we’ve been getting a lot of traffic to our posts on the dating scams being perpetrated by Nigerian scammers upon unsuspecting women around the world. What makes these scams so appalling is that they assume the identities of military personnel supposedly stationed in Iraq or Afghanistan. They troll internet dating sites and reel women along for months before springing the scam and asking for money.

Recently, the name Festus Smith, Kells Kline, Billy Farris, Steven Gaines, and others. After writing about the Festus Smith fraud, he decided to leave a comment on this blog.

Interestingly, a “woman” named Jennifer accompanied Festus to the site and also began leaving comments, in the same broken English that all these Nigerian scammers use. It’s hilarious when they use this poor grammar and spelling but tell their victims they are full bird Colonels. Here’s one from “Colonel Billy Farris”:

Then Talking about my Job…I Graduated from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and held a Degree in Masters of Military Arts and Science from the Army Command and General Staff College,Fort Leavenworth,Kansas .Then I worked for the Military and later Got promotions becoming an Officer..I was Deployed to Iraq and later Transferred to head my Squadron and the Special forces team in Afghanistan. .I was the Former Commander of the 82nd Airborne Division,Fort Bragg ,NC .Which I was Just transferred to the Pentagon and also Active Duty Mission in Kabul,Afghan.
Sending a pic of me also :smile:
Bill Farris :smile:
First of all, Colonels don’t command Divisions, Generals do. Second, we don’t “later Got promotions becoming an officer.”

Anyway, this “Jennifer” person is trying to provide Festus with an alibi and make out others to be supposed frauds.

Jennifer
You can right-click the image and view separately if you’re having trouble reading it.

Notice anything interesting about those two comments, other than the terrible English spelling and grammar? Check out the IP addresses! Then, pay attention to what is says AFTER the IP.

Ladies, don’t fall for these scams. Real troops ALL have military email accounts. If they tell you otherwise, it’s a scam. If they ask you for money, it’s probably a scam. If you’re unsure if the guy you’ve been hooking up with online through a dating site is actually in the military, ask him to send you an email from his military email account. There is nothing illegal or wrong with this. If they say they aren’t allowed to use their military email for this purpose, they’re lying to you and you should drop them like a ton a bricks from a Chinook!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These ang moh zhar bor get 骗财骗色骗感情 never mind, they still dare to show their face to the news media. :rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

do you see chewcheng recently? He is a suspected PAP IB and he has been silent for quite some time and I wonder why his PAP boss does not activate him?

Kanna terminated after his identity is exposed here in SBF.

He is deciding whether to use the very cute avatar of a young LHL. :o

Wow, they reactivate ChewCheng, because of this post on dishwasher salary in HK, without uncontrolled immigration policy brought on by overpaid MiniSTARS. Must upz this post:

Genuine case of SGD 2,667 per month for Dishwasher!

Gist of article in Chinese (below) is that HK's unemployment rate dropped to 3.1%, a record low since 1997. Since HK does not import foreign labour indiscriminately, this has led to higher wages for the man in the street. An operator of a chain of Japanese restaurants has increased basic salary for dish washers from HKD 12K to 16K per month. That is SGD 2,667 (at 1 to 6 exchange rate) for a lowly dishwasher. Employer says it is still cheaper than hiring temps.

$1.6萬 食肆聘洗碗男
失業率3.1% 自97年新低

19/02/2014

職場向晴,本港最新失業率再跌0.1個百分點至3.1%,是自97年新低。有人力顧問表示,今年初收的職位空缺,較去年同期升逾四成,有飲食集團以逾1.6萬元聘洗碗工,成功吸引中青男士洗碗。

政府統計處昨公布最新失業率為3.1%,較上次微跌0.1個百分點;就業不足率亦微跌0.1個百分點至1.3%。

職場招聘意慾回升,但目前飲食業仍有請人難問題,尤其厭惡性的洗碗工,然而只要高薪聘請,仍可吸引不論男女中青入行。

福樓集團執行董事黃傑龍表示,自去年10月起,公司旗下的日本餐廳洗碗工月薪由以往約12000元加至最高16500元(連勤工、獎金等),即使無獲額外獎金,每月普遍都有15500元,吸引年齡30餘歲男士入職。

下月跳槽高峰期

黃說:「以往絕大部分洗碗工都由50至60歲的中年婦女擔任,由於加薪後薪金吸引,今年新年期間派利是,發現新入職的洗碗員工有30至40餘歲的本港中青男女。」黃指人工大幅上升,可以穩定人手,同時減少聘用散工,「散工時薪貴,時薪一般45元至50元,寧願加人工聘用固定長工」。

中原人力資源顧問有限公司董事總經理周綺萍指,今年職位空缺較去年同期升四成半,以金融、資訊科技、零售及酒店中層職位最多,料下月踏入跳槽高峰期。

「今年初面試安排較前年同期急升三至四成。」她謂,銀行及航空業皆有好轉。

ManpowerGroup大中華區董事總經理徐玉珊稱,經濟未全面復甦,今年加薪及派花紅情況非特別好,故上班族不再集中農曆年後跳槽,但職位空缺較去年同期有增加。

勞工及福利局局長張建宗稱,受惠農曆新年期間消費暢旺,令就業情況改善。他又指相信失業率短期處於低水平。

中大全球經濟及金融研究所常務所長莊太量指,失業率跌至3.1%,反映願意工作的人已出來工作,已近「全民就業」。他稱現時市場工資高,仍吸引家庭主婦外出工作,料今年有機會跌至2.8%或2.9%水平。

http://www.skypost.hk/港聞/新聞頭條/20140219/001/$1.6萬 食肆聘洗碗男/128200

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ang moh bu in first photo looks like moby dick.

They like to call themselves with a number of euphemisms: BBWs (big beautiful women), a real woman with real curves, large and in charge, pleasingly plump, more to love, plus sized.... etc. :rolleyes:

Fat is fat.

fattiesonlinedating.png

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White Female Trashs trash themselves again.

They all married exotic younger men who promised eternal love – and were left alone, humiliated and out of pocket.

Now Michelle Nawar, Kirsty Carmichael and Elaine Davison are fighting back as part of a club of wives who say they were conned by scheming foreign grooms who disappear from their lives once they have UK residency.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/women-join-forces-fight-back-3149883#ixzz2tkR5tD2I
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They like to call themselves with a number of euphemisms: BBWs (big beautiful women), a real woman with real curves, large and in charge, pleasingly plump, more to love, plus sized.... etc. :rolleyes:

Fat is fat.

EXTRA GORGEOUS SIZED :biggrin:

I feel the earth move under my feet
I saw the stairs tumbling down
I find my dog start to trembling
Whenever you're around

c28d28936cec69ea612c31ac3296be48.jpg

Last edited:

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
White Female Trashs trash themselves again.

They all married exotic younger men who promised eternal love – and were left alone, humiliated and out of pocket.

Now Michelle Nawar, Kirsty Carmichael and Elaine Davison are fighting back as part of a club of wives who say they were conned by scheming foreign grooms who disappear from their lives once they have UK residency.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/women-join-forces-fight-back-3149883#ixzz2tkR5tD2I
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

I find it so funny when I read about older people being cheated by younger conman. proves that older but none the wiser. better luck next time for these stupid but willing victims. ultimately it is always that cheehong or lanhong power too strong.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it so funny when I read about older people being cheated by younger conman. proves that older but none the wiser. better luck next time for these stupid but willing victims. ultimately it is always that cheehong or lanhong power too strong.

These White Trash in their 40s all have attitude problems, and are looking for new lovers.
They messed up their lives when younger and slimmer, had their fun when chased by men.
Adult tour businesses cater to them, from Indonesia to Thailand to Africa to Caribbean beaches.
They thought they are quite cashed up and beautiful and dumb.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the result of the rising influence of left wing bleeding heart liberal assholes n politically correctness gone wrong. same as special needs child, mentally challenged, to replace retards n spastic...

Fat is fat.

fattiesonlinedating.png