• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly!!

ThugSin

Re: White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly

Sinkies song boh? Beh song ah? Support this lah.

60% sibei song :biggrin: cream in their pants liao :biggrin: they just love getting assfuck by PAPpies and FTs :wink: just like how tonycheebye loves getting assfuck by his tranny wife :biggrin:

yellowarse

Re: White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly

Back in England, they'd call Anton Casey a 'chav' (similar to our local 'beng'). His wife looks like a tranny. And his son looks like he's got Down's.

I don't envy them, despite their wealth. Karma's a bitch.

songsongjurong

guess the restard kid be brought up to look down on his mom

I now understand why she won. Just look at the competition! :eek:

miss-singapore-2003-03.jpg

actually who won? all look like tonychat's to me

OK, kapkias for every sinkees should solve the problem.

Royalblood

Is that girl in the middle that tranny Bernice? oh myy, she sure looks fugly, and have that unhealthy skinny look. Her facial features are abit too manly. Thought the 2nd runner up looks way better... lol

Fucking chow gows aka smelly monkey. This one no sua.

Where I stay, ang mors or farangs. Is call chow gow! Meaning smelling monkey. Russkies not included.

THE_CHANSTER

Is that girl in the middle that tranny Bernice? oh myy, she sure looks fugly, and have that unhealthy skinny look. Her facial features are abit too manly. Thought the 2nd runner up looks way better... lol

All three look like pre ops transsexuals. If this is the standard of Singapore's Beauty Pageant contestants, then we should really consider not participating in Miss World, Miss Universe etc...

The reason she won was because she fucked the most judges lah. The other 2 runners up blowjob got no power.

All three look like pre ops transsexuals. If this is the standard of Singapore's Beauty Pageant contestants, then we should really consider not participating in Miss World, Miss Universe etc...

Could be worse, they might have Whore Jinx to represent Singapore.

A Shankar

SMRT can learn from airlines, have their staff go round the cabins spraying air freshener.

Sacked because he brings shame to the company?

On the contrary I think he enhances the company's reputation manyfold. I like straight talkers who tell it like it is. At the next financial review, I might give him a go at managing my millions.