• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Man calls Black Woman : An Animal, Classless and Trash

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

White Man caught on camera threatening Black family at Florida Park​

An explosive argument in a Naples park is making the rounds on social media because of one man’s disrespectful language.

Sonia Telusnord and her sister Faria Bathol were holding a birthday party for family at Baker Park in Naples earlier this week. Sonia and Faria’s children ran to the playground, but Sonia said they were confronted by a man at the park.

“Apparently he was saying there was an 18-month-old at the bottom of the slide and I was like okay, this is for 5-12 year olds,” said Telusnord.

A conversation between the man and Sonia and her sister escalated. Sonia’s 12-year-old daughter began recording the altercation on her mother’s phone.

The man is caught on camera calling the woman an “animal” adding that she was “classless” and “trash."

Bathol said she was scared when the man threatened to break her jaw.

“That’s when he says, ‘I’ll break your jaw in an effing heart beat’. That’s when I was like, ‘whoa’. I thought he was really going to hurt me,” said Bathol.

They said the Naples Police Department was called and a report was taken, but nobody was arrested.

After Sonia posted her ordeal and videos online, she received a message from another Naples woman saying that the same man was caught on camera choke slamming her 15 year old brother in law at a Naples Movie Theatre just days prior to the park altercation.

That 15-year-old told us he was shocked when the man confronted him, wrapped his hand around his neck and took him to the ground for allegedly bumping into his child after a movie.

“I was confused because to me, I didn’t bump into no kid. I didn’t feel it,” the victim said.

The man ran away from theatre employees before police could arrive. Victims in both recent incidents hope the man is brought to justice.

“He’s terrorizing everybody,” said Telusnord.

Source:https://abc-7.com/news/local/2022/06/14/man-caught-on-camera-threatening-family-at-baker-park/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

White Man caught on camera threatening Black family at Florida Park​

An explosive argument in a Naples park is making the rounds on social media because of one man’s disrespectful language.

Sonia Telusnord and her sister Faria Bathol were holding a birthday party for family at Baker Park in Naples earlier this week. Sonia and Faria’s children ran to the playground, but Sonia said they were confronted by a man at the park.

“Apparently he was saying there was an 18-month-old at the bottom of the slide and I was like okay, this is for 5-12 year olds,” said Telusnord.

A conversation between the man and Sonia and her sister escalated. Sonia’s 12-year-old daughter began recording the altercation on her mother’s phone.

The man is caught on camera calling the woman an “animal” adding that she was “classless” and “trash."

Bathol said she was scared when the man threatened to break her jaw.

“That’s when he says, ‘I’ll break your jaw in an effing heart beat’. That’s when I was like, ‘whoa’. I thought he was really going to hurt me,” said Bathol.

They said the Naples Police Department was called and a report was taken, but nobody was arrested.

After Sonia posted her ordeal and videos online, she received a message from another Naples woman saying that the same man was caught on camera choke slamming her 15 year old brother in law at a Naples Movie Theatre just days prior to the park altercation.

That 15-year-old told us he was shocked when the man confronted him, wrapped his hand around his neck and took him to the ground for allegedly bumping into his child after a movie.

“I was confused because to me, I didn’t bump into no kid. I didn’t feel it,” the victim said.

The man ran away from theatre employees before police could arrive. Victims in both recent incidents hope the man is brought to justice.

“He’s terrorizing everybody,” said Telusnord.

Source:https://abc-7.com/news/local/2022/06/14/man-caught-on-camera-threatening-family-at-baker-park/
His behaviour is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable!!!:eek: Racism in any shape or form must be condemned!

We must all learn to co-exist in peace and harmony. Like our racism-free forum.:thumbsup::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Florida and the South are meant for the Whites. If you are colored, go elsewhere. America is a big country, so there is no need for non-whites to visit or live in the Florida and the South.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
His behaviour is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable!!!:eek: Racism in any shape or form must be condemned!

We must all learn to co-exist in peace and harmony. Like our racism-free forum.:thumbsup::biggrin:
What is "Racism"?

Racism is a systematic affirmative action towards a certain race. Example ... Malaysia NEP Policy.

If the guy is just stating the FACTS ... what is wrong with that???

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes we must support this racism-free forum as it allows us the freedom to be racists!

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well It is all politics

Many Americans, particularly White Americans, were complacent going into the year 2020. When the coronavirus pandemic started, the complacency started to wane and was replaced with fear and a sense of unrest.

When George Floyd was killed in police custody later that year, a bright spotlight was redirected to an uncomfortable reality that most BIPOC Americans already knew Racism is still alive and well in America.

Without them Democrats cannot LIVE. They immediately start a campaign or slogan such as Black life matter to gain the momentum of popularly Poor Whites are indeed patient. Even racists and egoists are filled in SG politics', what do you know of them.